CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Least favorite Creed song??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6821)

Shadow 06-07-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I don't like the Blue Collar version of Sister... the lyrics for the chorus are different and it kinda sucks to me. I like the newer version of Sister better.

OMG, I forgot all about BC versions. I prefer the BC version of One over the regular version.

Kim V. 06-07-2004 09:18 PM

I'd have to say that I don't really have any Creed songs that I don't like; I never skip any and always listen to the CD's all the way through. The only one I kind of could, skip, that is, is what my kids and I call the "yeah yeah song", LOL (Wrong Way) because of how many times Scott says, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah...but the lyrics are fantastic....What if I died, what did I give? I hope it was an answer so you might live....I hope I helped you live.

creedlvr 06-07-2004 09:20 PM

Sister is definitely my least favorite.

hayley 06-08-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
The song doesn't seem to know what kind of theme it's going for, melodically or lyrically.

But thats a good thing! The song covers different types of rock, and just in that one song. It's a very diverse song, but thats a good thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
You know what I mean???

Ohhh yeah I see where you are coming from. That doen't really annoy me, but it does get a little tiring after a while.

Dani 06-08-2004 02:38 AM

I have always loved Sister, I guess because as others have said the lyrics relate to me but I also love the music.

I don't really have a least favourite song, but the songs that took the longest to grow on me were Illusion and Unforgiven, I think these are much better live and i really only fully appreciated these songs untill after I had heard the live versions, these are now some of my favourites.

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-08-2004 02:44 AM

I don't really care for Sister as much as some of the others, but I love them all!

rabidgopher04 06-08-2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Lullaby

I concur.

alterflip 06-08-2004 03:02 AM

Sister is a brilliant song, one of my favourites on MOP...
The least favourite by album...

My Own Prison - Unforgiven

Human Clay - Never DIe

Weathered - Lullaby

Julbright 06-08-2004 10:57 AM

I am surprised at how many don't like lullaby! I guess it is personal for me - thinking of him singing that to Jagger - I sing it to my kids - love it. Sister and Wash away those years - not my favorites. I think I like them both lyrically but like someone said previously I am just never in the mood to listen to them - I seem to always skip them.

Jooji_2 06-08-2004 01:37 PM

There are some I like better than others....but none that I skip over.... :D

ggp2004 06-08-2004 01:37 PM

I love Lullaby, well, I love all Creed. But if I had to pick one I would say Weathered. It sounds too country to me, not that there is anything wrong with country, I just don't like it.

hayley 06-08-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
and Wash away those years - not my favorites.

WATY? Are you serious?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggp2004
It sounds too country to me, not that there is anything wrong with country, I just don't like it.

Weathered, country? Thats a first, I have never heard anyone say Weathered sounded country before!

Jooji_2 06-08-2004 05:15 PM

I've heard Weathered described as having a Southern Rock type of sound....but not country. :D

hayley 06-08-2004 05:16 PM

What's Southern Rock?

Shadow 06-08-2004 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
What's Southern Rock?

Like Lynard Skynard (sp?), Charlie Daniels Band.

Bands like that. I can't think of any others at this moment.