CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

marlsy 08-18-2003 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
Man, it's been a while since I've been camping. I was a Boy Scout myself. (Eagle Scout, don't-cha know ;)) Like this one summer camp my troop went to was across the lake from the girl scout camp. All I'll leave you with is saying that there were some great canoe rides. :D

H-D

you bad bad boyscout!! :spank: ;) That's why I was the leader, I could keep an eye on my daughters!!

Julbright 08-18-2003 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by marlsy
Yes I am!!  Have been for 6 years!!  Actually that was our last trip and we are disbanding.:(   It was really hard saying goodbye to the girls, I got to watch them grow up!!!  It is really a rewarding expericence.  

I am going to be a Daisy Scout leader this coming school year. I am hoping to do the same - get started with a troop now and stick with them as they get older.

GoodGodGirl23 08-18-2003 07:35 PM

:) I love my music!!:dancing: :dancing:

marlsy 08-18-2003 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Julbright
I am going to be a Daisy Scout leader this coming school year.  I am hoping to do the same - get started with a troop now and stick with them as they get older.

ohhhh it's sooo much fun!!! You will enjoy it!! It's alot funner when they are younger, they do crafts and simple things like that. When they become Juniors it's more of a challage to keep them interested, but I did it!!! If we were to still do it they would be becoming Cadettes!! Let me know if you ever need any ideas or anything, I would love to give ya some ideas!! :D

AllForTheBoys 08-18-2003 10:27 PM

I'm tired

Julbright 08-18-2003 10:40 PM

Quote:

ohhhh it's sooo much fun!!!  You will enjoy it!!  It's alot funner when they are younger, they do crafts and simple things like that.  When they become Juniors it's more of a challage to keep them interested, but I did it!!!  If we were to still do it they would be becoming Cadettes!!  Let me know if  you ever need any ideas or anything, I would love to give ya some ideas!!  :D

Thanks! I may take you up on that ! I hear this year is really simple with no fund raising and simple "petals". I also enlisted another mom that I really like to be my partner so that should help make it a good year. This is my oldest child and I only made it through 1 year of brownies and one year of juniors so I have like zero experience. I am going to have to learn how to camp - my mom raised me to be a princess - hotels with maids all the way. I think I will like to camp - I just have never done it! LOL It will surely be interesting!

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2003 10:58 PM

I remember going camping when I was little and it rained one of the nights and we had to sleep in a wet tent and our sleeping bags were soaked:( I'd rather stay in a hotel now:lol: That really sucked royally:rolleyes:

hotforscott 08-19-2003 12:55 AM

I am having a hard time with some mixed feelings and stuff. I want and need to get it off my chest, but the time never seems right. It sucks!

AllForTheBoys 08-19-2003 01:03 AM

I want some candy:(

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 01:12 AM

What kind of candy AFTB?:confused: Chocolate?:confused:

Higher_Desire 08-19-2003 02:01 AM

Quote:

you bad bad boyscout!!  :spank: ;)    That's why I was the leader, I could keep an eye on my daughters!!

My dad was a leader, but he always encouraged interaction with girls. He wasn't on that trip though! Now he's a District Commissioner, has been for a few years. He likes playing Boy Scout with the other old fat leader guys. No way he's getting back onto a level with the boys.

And, Carrie, H-D is always here for you. :)

H-D

hotforscott 08-19-2003 02:12 AM

Thanks, H-D, that's sweet.

JenRN 08-19-2003 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I am having a hard time with some mixed feelings and stuff. I want and need to get it off my chest, but the time never seems right. It sucks!

Let it out Carrie, we all need to get things out at times!!!!!:D

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 11:49 AM

Higher Sweetness:) You need a *HAREM* Filled with Beautiful women to Cater to your EVERY Need!:) :sex: :godown: :makeout: :kiss: :jam: :lol:

P.S Can I be init?:embarass:

GoodGodGirl23 08-19-2003 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Thanks, H-D, that's sweet.

Higher is a real

Sweet Heart carrie, that's why he inherited the nick *Sweetness* from me.. he's always there for everyone, or whoever needs him.....:) ;) :angel: