CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Help Vote For #1!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9648)

Ishyou2 09-18-2005 12:27 PM

Help Vote For #1!!

Please help to keep Stapp at #1 on chicago's 94.7 the zone top 20. He's tied right now with Alter Bridge I think they had their time to shine and now it's his turn so please vote and vote as often as you can!! Thanks!

the top 20 is on the left hand side of the page http://www.947thezone.com/

The Lithium 09-18-2005 01:55 PM

Eh... Just so you know, AB will eat Stapp alive! Most of us here are AB supporters...

Come on Alter Bridge fans, show me what you got!!

ctfan 09-18-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Eh... Just so you know, AB will eat Stapp alive! Most of us here are AB supporters...

Come on Alter Bridge fans, show me what you got!!

Ummm, this is the Stapp forum, so most of us posting here are Stapp supporters.

It's sad really, AB's cd is over a year old, and Metalingus was way down on that list a couple days ago. It wasn't until Stapp's song was listed that AB fans started to vote on the song. I just guess this is the way it's gonna be.

Btw, thanks Ishy for the link.... :)

The Lithium 09-18-2005 02:29 PM

Well, since I think everybody tend to check out the New posts and this is gonna be there... AB will crush Stapp!

Ishyou2 09-18-2005 02:57 PM

I was an Ab fan when they came out but I'm a scott fan forever he brought the feeling to Creed that Ab will never have in my opinion. We have yet to see who will win his album isn't even out yet and it's #61 on modern rock charts as of today.

Thanks for the votes ctfan

Robin101 09-18-2005 03:01 PM

Well, well, well - so much hatred, animosity, rivalry etc. Can't we all just get along! I guess not.

As I have already stated I like AB and SS. But AB 'crushing' Stapp? Maybe, maybe not. All I can say is that AB going public in numerous articles with their 'Stapp Revelations' at the same time as Scott's debut solo material - sounds like someone's scared of a little competition!

Take Care

Trimontana 09-18-2005 03:12 PM

No i wont vote helping Stapp. I am a AB fan and Ab album can be dead for loads of you but they are still on tour till the end of this year so for me Ab is still rocking out. No votes for Stapp, at least from me. I will never vote :rolleyes:

Chase 09-18-2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Well, since I think everybody tend to check out the New posts and this is gonna be there... AB will crush Stapp!

Alter Bridge is currently being billed as an opening slot, support band... for Shinedown. Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall have the seniority to headline all the time. I honestly don't foresee Scott Stapp being the opening act for... say, Theory of a Deadman.

Dogstar 09-18-2005 03:41 PM

We already have enough AB vs. Stapp threads, so if this one continues in this vein, I'm shutting this puppy down. Thanks, and have a nice day :)

Trimontana 09-18-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Alter Bridge is currently being billed as an opening slot, support band... for Shinedown. Tremonti, Phillips, and Marshall have the seniority to headline all the time. I honestly don't foresee Scott Stapp being the opening act for... say, Theory of a Deadman.

Hey Kerri you are rite and my post is with no intention of piss anyone off. Chase, let me tell 2 things man with all my respect.
First, AB has been headlining their shows since their started their tour back in August 2004 till now that they are supporting 3DD. I think is pretty good for a new band.
Second, as everyone knows, i am a huge Papa Roach fan. Well, they are being in the music industry since 1993 and they started with a record company and recording studio records since 1999 (Infest-Dreamworks). After all this time this awesome band has being supporting during their summer tour this year to 311 in some cities in the States and headlining in others. Is that bad? Nope. Same with AB. they are being playing in The States and all around Europe. Lots of bands after years cant say the same.
So let me tell ya that i think AB has a lot of things to do still and lots of fans to come for good. Loads of people dont even know Creed is over. And maybe will be very positive that Stapp comes out now with a new album cause people will realise that one thing is Stapp and another is AB and that Creed is over, so people will take the decision to choose between one and another or like both. I made my decision long time ago. Noone has the rite to say that AB are a second class band casue they arent. And about Stapp, its still to see what he will achieve as a solo artist.

Ana4Stapp 09-18-2005 04:18 PM

Oh, guys that thread was intending to people vote for Stapp, but... I couldnt ...I voted for AB-Metalingus... :D

in reality 09-18-2005 04:27 PM

yeah, but the alter bridge fans didn't vote before this. It was at 2%, why wasn't it done before this? Stapp is getting played on that station, so some good has come of it anyway.

Trimontana 09-18-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in reality
yeah, but the alter bridge fans didn't vote before this. It was at 2%, why wasn't it done before this? Stapp is getting played on that station, so some good has come of it anyway.

you are not a ab fan for sure. so you dont know what another ab fans do in another boards. sometimes is better dont give for sure things that you dont know

ctfan 09-18-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
We already have enough AB vs. Stapp threads, so if this one continues in this vein, I'm shutting this puppy down. Thanks, and have a nice day :)

You do that dogstar, but just remember WHO turned it into a vs. thread to begin with. This thread was started with good intentions, with information for the Stapp fans to vote for the new song. That's it, that's all. Nothing bad was said about any band member of any one particular group.

But Lithium had to shit it up, and now ALL of us are having to pay. I guess it just all goes back to mentality and age.

Thanks, and have a nice day.... :).

Thanks again Ishy, doesn't matter if the thread is closed, I've got the link.

The Lithium 09-18-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I voted for AB-Metalingus... :D

You are the best Stapp fan ever! :D