CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wes Borland is back!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7248)

lpshinoda11 08-15-2004 08:35 AM

Wes Borland is back!!

After many years Wes Borland the mental ex-guitarist for the rap-metal band Limp Bizkit is back!! That's evident by the pictures that have been posted on the main page of Limpbizkit.com. According to Limp Bizkit's publicists, Wes had been wanting to come back for a while but was obligated to his other projects including production of the upcoming soundtrack to Resident Evil: Apocalypse and the birth of his newborn daughter Sarah Jane Borland on May 27th, 2004. Contrary to popular belief there are no hard feelings between Wes and the other members of Limp Bizkit, Wes only left to do other things (Eat The Day) and to deal with some personal issues. Limp Bizkit are currently in the studio working on their follow up to 2003's Results May Vary....The band will go on a massive worldwide tour later this year, Borland's replacement Mike Smith hasn't fully exited the band he will still tour with them coming out on stage at occasional times and will fill in for Wes when he's not able to show.

For more information go to this website.

aussiecreeder 08-15-2004 10:53 AM

call me cynical but i find hard to believe there was no animosity between wes and durst. wes is not a bad guitarist and i'm not really a great fan of his work but why go back to durst? durst's talents doesn't even come close to matching his ego and so he can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk. well i guess their next album will be better than results may vary because wes wrote some good stuff such as "rollin".

luvscott4ever 08-15-2004 07:08 PM

I don't want to be mean...but, who really gives a sh*t about this, as far as I'm concerned, Limp Dickless can fall off the face of this earth and I would be sooooo happy!! Just my :2cents: ;)

Bridge of Clay 08-16-2004 01:28 PM

who cares?

jango 08-16-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
well i guess their next album will be better than results may vary because wes wrote some good stuff such as "rollin".

:wtf:

Ne'er will I forget the extraordinary brilliance that was rollin'.

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

Sheer brilliance.

/sarcasm

luvscott4ever 08-18-2004 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango

Sheer brilliance.

/sarcasm

:roll: :clap: You go Jango!! :D

Wylde-Tremonti 09-03-2004 09:06 PM

"Limp Bizkit can Suck Big Mother F*cking C*CKS!"- Zakk Wylde

after the next song....

"Limp bizkit STILL sucks big Mother F*cking C*CKS!!!!!"- Zakk Wylde...

JulieCitySlicker 09-07-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I don't want to be mean...but, who really gives a sh*t about this, as far as I'm concerned, Limp Dickless can fall off the face of this earth and I would be sooooo happy!! Just my :2cents: ;)

I would have to agree with ya there:) They suck!

aussiecreeder 09-12-2004 11:46 AM

jango come on that was a good main riff. wes is a good guitarist but fred is an untalented tosser. didn't wes once say after he left the band that the band is a sell-out band? so why has he gone back? his solo stuff though not that much better has to improve without fred and josh freese on drums.

Jester 09-28-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango

Sheer brilliance.

/sarcasm

LMAO

Yes Sheer Brilliance indeed :p