CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Breaks His Silence to MTV (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7232)

Bridge of Clay 08-15-2004 02:11 PM

yeah, but this duet thing would sound amazing! I'd like to see that.

Maybe they can imitate Linkin Park and Blink and form a band with 2 singers: Myles and Stapp... :lol

"Alter Stapp" hehehhe j/k

Agent D 08-15-2004 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I don't think there are hard feelings at all. Why should there be? In all honesty, can you really picture Scott singing with Myles? I just can't see it happening.

Fine. But I can't see Mark, Flip, and Brian being involved with Creed and Alter Bridge simultaneously. To me that's a bit redundant.

luvscott4ever 08-15-2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

Stapp: I'll just address it and be honest about it. If the Christian thing comes up again, maybe I'll put on a Superman suit with "God" in the front and be God-Man. Maybe I'll make a satire out of it.

Good for you Scott!! I laughed my ass off when I read this!! Not only is he one Helluva singer, but he's a comedian too!! Gotta love him!! I know I do!! :D

Dogstar 08-15-2004 07:13 PM

Haha, yeah, that was pretty funny!

Shadow 08-15-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Fine. But I can't see Mark, Flip, and Brian being involved with Creed and Alter Bridge simultaneously. To me that's a bit redundant.

Who says that it's etched in stone that AB will survive. Sure that's what they are all saying now. But 5 years ago did the members of Creed think they would be where they are right now? Probably not. They always thought of Creed as long term.

Mulletman 08-15-2004 08:45 PM

This seems very weird because for the first time Mark is being the drama queen that denouncing everything and placing blames here and there while Scott is being apologenic.

As for the God-man thing, all I could think of was Eminem's Slim Shady video.

aussiecreeder 08-16-2004 12:48 AM

about how scott has it handled via how flip and mark have handled a couple of things. IF scott is largely to blame for the break-up or even soley responsible isn't it easy for him to be gracious about it? the other guys meanwhile after not talking to him since early this year (and longer in brian's case) still harbour some ill will to scott for whatever went down. honestly i think both parties have handled it preddy well and as far as break-ups go it hasen't got too ugly if at all.

Shadow 08-16-2004 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
the other guys meanwhile after not talking to him since early this year

In a radio interview from this past Friday, Scott said he DOES talk to Mark and has spoken to him since the announcement was made.

aussiecreeder 08-16-2004 12:56 AM

Quote:

In a radio interview from this past Friday, Scott said he DOES talk to Mark and has spoken to him since the announcement was made.

umm really? i was fairly certain mark stated he hasen't talked with scott since feb? i'll look that up........

Dogstar 08-16-2004 01:18 AM

Maybe that was before the announcement, hide.

aussiecreeder 08-16-2004 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Maybe that was before the announcement, hide.

ummm perhaps but it the plot thickens a little....on their interview and acoustic performance in canada recently flip stated after being asked if he could have diner with stapp. "ummmm pause umm sure i could". interviewer asks next year. "ah yeah sure maybe 2026." it didn't sound very convincing at all. also said something like "i wouldn't say the circumstances were bad, but also not very good. we said our final goodbyes and wished eachother well, but we have being incredibly busy since janurary the 2nd since myles came down and its honestly not something we've thought too much about. perhaps it something we should do down the track". this is not word for word but its close enough.

Bridge of Clay 08-16-2004 10:30 AM

Yeah, I don't think they've been talking to each other since the break-up...

aussiecreeder 08-16-2004 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Yeah, I don't think they've been talking to each other since the break-up...

no neither do i......don't get your hopes up for a reunion in the next couple of years.

cyndeelouwho 08-16-2004 11:08 PM

Of course it doesn't add up because it is not the truth. I am not hear to bash Stapp or anyone else. I know and believe that Marshall took the high road and chose not to bad mouth his former dictator,,,I mean singer. Stapp stating that Marshall would not be walking the earth had he stayed in Creed is a derogatory comment and borderline threat. Maybe Marshall had to leave and wasnt given a choice. If Stapp cared so much about Marshall like he stated, why is every comment he makes regarding Marshall NEGATIVE and then follows his comment with well wishes. Well I suppose well wishes from Stapp aren't needed since HeadHeavy and AlterBridge are kickin!!!!

cyndeelouwho 08-16-2004 11:11 PM

It would have been long term if Creed didnt turn to GREED. Once Brian Marshall left, it was never the same!!!!!FACE IT!