CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Quest Season I . . . A journal anyone? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6018)

CreedWolf 03-05-2004 10:59 PM

Creed Quest Season I . . . A journal anyone?

I was just wondering, since I couldn't get in Creed Quest, I wanted to know if anyone could tell me exactly what it is (that's right . . . I still don't get it) and maybe a small journal/diary whatever of what heppened and how it developed.

Oh and I want to introduce myself. I am the biggest Creed fan alive (aren't we all? :D) and I'm glad I found this community.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-10-2004 06:42 PM

Well I don't have a diary/journal on whatever happened, but I can tell you what it was about. It's just basically a game/contest that a bunch of Creed fans can play. It consisted of a series of riddles that had to do with creed or something to do with the artwork on their albums and some geographic riddles too. Besides the riddles, you could play games to rack up points at the end of every week. I can't remember exactly how long the game went on for, but at the end the winner of it all had the chance to meet Creed. Even though I didn't win anything, I still had fun playing it. :)

I'm not really good at explaining things so maybe someone could elaborate more on it for ya.

whitebird 03-12-2004 07:01 PM

Hi CreedWolf, welcome to the board. I've been in and out the last couple of weeks, but you will see me around in the future.

Agent D 03-12-2004 09:35 PM

I remember one website had fantastic documentation of the Creed Quest but for some reason the pages were taken down. Too bad because it was really interesting. I never did get to read all of it. I think the big revelation that came out of the quest was that the crossroads on the cover of Human Clay is a real place.

Steve 03-13-2004 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
I remember one website had fantastic documentation of the Creed Quest but for some reason the pages were taken down. Too bad because it was really interesting. I never did get to read all of it. I think the big revelation that came out of the quest was that the crossroads on the cover of Human Clay is a real place.

I used to have a journal about Creed Quest up. I took it down when I updated the design of the site and haven't put it back up yet. Eventually I will, along with fixing the photo gallery, updating some errors on the message board, etc. etc. etc. heh :)

Agent D 03-13-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I used to have a journal about Creed Quest up. I took it down when I updated the design of the site and haven't put it back up yet. Eventually I will, along with fixing the photo gallery, updating some errors on the message board, etc. etc. etc. heh :)

I'll be looking forward to that, Steve. ;)

Now I remembered where I saw that other journal though. The creator of Onelastriff.com had an older website that had on it an extensive journal regarding Creed Quest. Sadly, when he created One Last Riff, he never put the journal back. :(

facelessman 03-19-2004 11:16 PM

welcome :newbie: