CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed's legacy? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5343)

hide 12-25-2003 08:47 PM

Creed's legacy?

I just got the Chilli Peppers greatest hits and in it I think its Chad Smith who said that Dave Bowie once said that you will be remembered for 3 things( a band that is). For them Chad is of the opinion that it will be socks (LOL), drugs and helping to pioneer the fusion of rock and funk. What will Creed's legacy be whether it be soon or in a decade?

creedsister 12-25-2003 11:20 PM

WELL I COULD SAY A LOT ABOUT THAT,,loL,,BUT I JUST THING ABOVE THE WORLD NEEDED A BAND LIKE CREED,,I ALSO SAY THAT CREEDS LEGACY WAS FROM OUT OF NO WERE OR THE SOUTH FOR THAT MATTER ALONG CAME CREED THEY WERE JUST MEANT TO BE,,,HARDER DRIVEN BAND TO KICK HARDER TIMES IN THE ASS I THINK THEY WERE JUST LIKE THIS BIG TIDAL WAVE THAT SWEPT THROUGH THE WORLD OF ROCK WHEN THE MUSIC WAS KINDA DRY AND CREED WAS THE BIG DRINK OF WATER THAT THIRSTY ROCK FANS NEEDED TO HEAR AT THE TIME,,I THINK THE WORLD HAS LONG AWAITED A BAND LIKE CREED THATS WHY WE JUST LOVE TO DEATH ROCK ON

CollectiveSoul 12-25-2003 11:47 PM

what the heck did u jsut say?

TeriB19 12-25-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I THINK THEY WERE JUST LIKE THIS BIG TIDAL WAVE THAT SWEPT THROUGH THE WORLD OF ROCK WHEN THE MUSIC WAS KINDA DRY AND CREED WAS THE BIG DRINK OF WATER THAT THIRSTY ROCK FANS NEEDED TO HEAR AT THE TIME

The big drink of water that thirsty rock fans needed to hear? Do you just make this stuff up as you go along? ;)

I do understand what you're trying to get across, I think.

creedsister 12-25-2003 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollectiveSoul
what the heck did u jsut say?

just ingnore the typos put one in 2 together and you will come up with 3 everytime,,peace,

facelessman 12-25-2003 11:55 PM

wow thats deep!

creedsister 12-25-2003 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
The big drink of water that thirsty rock fans needed to hear? Do you just make this stuff up as you go along? ;)

I do understand what you're trying to get across, I think.

well thats good just try not to think so hard it can hurt your brains if i just feel it i go with it ;)

creedsister 12-26-2003 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
wow thats deep!

i guess,,

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-26-2003 12:13 AM

I think I pretty much got the message, I could be wrong though!

facelessman 12-26-2003 12:14 AM

Quote:

i guess,,

im talkin about your response to the post

creedsister 12-26-2003 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
im talkin about your response to the post

i know you were,,

facelessman 12-26-2003 12:31 AM

oh ok

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2003 12:59 AM

Quote:

WELL I COULD SAY A LOT ABOUT THAT,,loL,,BUT I JUST THING ABOVE THE WORLD NEEDED A BAND LIKE CREED,,I ALSO SAY THAT CREEDS LEGACY WAS FROM OUT OF NO WERE OR THE SOUTH FOR THAT MATTER ALONG CAME CREED THEY WERE JUST MEANT TO BE,,,HARDER DRIVEN BAND TO KICK HARDER TIMES IN THE ASS I THINK THEY WERE JUST LIKE THIS BIG TIDAL WAVE THAT SWEPT THROUGH THE WORLD OF ROCK WHEN THE MUSIC WAS KINDA DRY AND CREED WAS THE BIG DRINK OF WATER THAT THIRSTY ROCK FANS NEEDED TO HEAR AT THE TIME,,I THINK THE WORLD HAS LONG AWAITED A BAND LIKE CREED THATS WHY WE JUST LOVE TO DEATH ROCK ON

what's w/ all the caps?

um....
legacy....
um....
SUPER KOOL GUITARS
Spiritual Lyrics
Stapp Gettin Beat Up By His Ex W/ a CELL PHONE!!!! :doh: :flee: :laugh:

facelessman 12-26-2003 01:09 AM

lol

Higher_Desire 12-26-2003 01:24 AM

Well, anyway, back to the TOPIC!
Top 3 for Creed's Legacy. (In no particular order)

1. Always go Higher
2. Show love With Arms Wide Open
3. "Rock on!" (Stapp's most well known quote probably. Considering he signs it on his autographs. :))

H-D :xmas:

PS - I don't know why we're talking about this. Creed will be back!