CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Help & Feedback (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What the heck? What's w/ the censorship? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5550)

velocityidp 01-16-2004 09:35 AM

What the heck? What's w/ the censorship?

Why was my post "Take a step back" closed? What the heck is the deal w/ that? :confused:

GeeK_2004 01-16-2004 09:57 AM

I dunno ..I was wonderin that too...

:dunno:

Jooji_2 01-16-2004 11:58 AM

I'm not sure.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by velocityidp
Why was my post "Take a step back" closed? What the heck is the deal w/ that? :confused:

but it may have had something to do with Creedsister's reply....but then I don't blame her for being ticked off. I thought it was a pretty nasty rumor-mongering thread myself....which is why I didn't reply. Do you actually personally know the members of the Band? You talk like you know exactly what each of them is thinking and how they interact together. So you can decide exactly what's going on by looking at someone's body language? :D

WeatheredWoman 01-16-2004 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
but it may have had something to do with Creedsister's reply....but then I don't blame her for being ticked off. I thought it was a pretty nasty rumor-mongering thread myself....which is why I didn't reply. Do you actually personally know the members of the Band? You talk like you know exactly what each of them is thinking and how they interact together. So you can decide exactly what's going on by looking at someone's body language? :D

You guys are making me a little bit nosy... what was that thread about???

Jooji_2 01-16-2004 01:13 PM

Its still there.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
You guys are making me a little bit nosy... what was that thread about???

Its still on the forum.....look for "Take a Step Back"...a little further down the page....has a little padlock symbol on it....you can still read it but can no longer reply to it.

DangerousDan85 01-16-2004 02:30 PM

i closed it

Higher_Desire 01-16-2004 04:06 PM

Huh. I don't recall ever noticing that thread before. Oh well.

H-D :hypno:

Steve 01-16-2004 05:11 PM

The post was closed because the direction of the post was heading towards, not because of the rumors posted.

This thread is also being moved. Please keep threads that have to relate to technical aspects of the board in the CreedFeed TalkBack forum.

Thanks!

SCTMM's hubby 01-16-2004 05:35 PM

I just read the post and it looked to me that he was pointing out an observational opinion. His post did not seem to be starting a rumor. Now had he ended it with " my :2cents:" it might not have gotten so explosive :killtard:

velocityidp 01-16-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
The post was closed because the direction of the post was heading towards, not because of the rumors posted.

This thread is also being moved. Please keep threads that have to relate to technical aspects of the board in the CreedFeed TalkBack forum.

Thanks!

How about reopening the thread instead of just brushing me off? I was interested in people's responses/opinions about this. I know many have a similar feeling.

And by the way, none of what I posted was a "rumor." It was my *analysis* of events... otherwise known as opinions. Are we going to start censoring the board now? What is this anyway? This is a discussion board.

Dogstar 01-16-2004 06:23 PM

Read what Steve said...it wasn't the topic that was a problem.

velocityidp 01-16-2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Read what Steve said...it wasn't the topic that was a problem.

I understand what he said, but the solution to the problem is to repremand creedsister, not censor my post. That's just messed up.

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2004 08:38 PM

the thread is up again... stop whining! ;)

velocityidp 01-16-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
the thread is up again... stop whining! ;)

Cuz I put it back up :rolleyes:

creedsister 01-16-2004 10:38 PM

:bump: :bump: :bump: