CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sharon Osbourne (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1340)

babykatara 01-14-2003 10:31 AM

Sharon Osbourne

<span style='color:firebrick'>Did every one see when Sharon Osbourne announced CREED as winner for rock group?? She rolled her eyes and had a look of disgust on her face and "its creed" like she was mad about it.
I have always like Sharon but why was it necessary to be mean??? And why must we be subjected to her opinion, who cares what she thinks she's the damn host!!</span>

shunammite 01-14-2003 01:01 PM

Ozzy said he liked them

I don't think she understands them. She's street smarts, her husband is the artist smarts, and he DOES like them, or he was quoted as saying he did.

She probably perceives them as "goodygoodies" that would be contrary to the "Osbornes" view of things generally.

Like I said, she probably isn't into being thoughtful generally, but rather just thinking about protecting her own turf.

*sings I'm just a man who's intentions are good, Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood*

But we all are. I love that No Doubt song, about looking "underneath it all".

creedgirl99 01-14-2003 01:37 PM

I just thought that they were rushing them to get through it and that was the reason she did that....I guess I'll have to go watch it again.

hockeymom97 01-14-2003 01:53 PM

I don't believe that Sharon was dissing them. She screwed up and opened the envelope before Justin was even able to announce the nominees. Just as he was about to she said I already opened the envelope, announced Creed, threw the envelope and rolled her eyes. Then she mouthed sorry as shee turned to walk away. I truely don't believe this was a dis to the boys. I think she was acknowledging her screw up.

babykatara 01-14-2003 03:28 PM

I hope you're right hockeymom, because CNN even had it on their website this morning.
I just feel the need to protect Scott and the guys.
Can't stand to see someone get kicked when they're already down...

DangerousDan85 01-14-2003 03:33 PM

i agree

Mulletman 01-14-2003 03:39 PM

SHAAAAAARRROOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!

whatthefuckwhereyoudoing?

babykatara 01-14-2003 03:55 PM

mullett man you crack me up!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85 01-14-2003 03:55 PM

i just read the article on CNN.com when i states, she apparently disagreed w/ the choice of Creed and had a disgusted look on her face then threw the envelope down. What a B*TCH!!!!

hotforscott 01-14-2003 04:40 PM

I didn't take it as a diss at all. I took it as they KNEW Creed was the one deserving of it. Simple as that.

marlsy 01-14-2003 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i just read the article on CNN.com when i states, she apparently disagreed w/ the choice of Creed and had a disgusted look on her face then threw the envelope down. What a B*TCH!!!!

Thats exactly how it happened, I was soooo pissed!!!! Glad it's not just creedchick02 and I who saw it that way !!! Really gets meeeeeee!!!! :mad:

creedfan47a 01-14-2003 10:00 PM

Okay, I don't want to stir people up and I haven't even seen the awards yet so I haven't formed an opinion on this Sharon Osbourne thing BUT I thought I would let you know how my local paper reported it. They had a small article on the awards, then the last paragraph read:

"But it was Sharon Osbourne again who caused a buzz. Announcing the favourite rock group category with Timberlake, she was not pleased with the winner: "It's Creed," she said with a disgusted look, and then tossed the envelope away. The band was not there to accept the award."

I will wait until I see the awards to decide what I think. :)

JenRN 01-14-2003 10:05 PM

I did not see it either, but who really cares anyways?:dunno: I could care less what she thinks! Her persona is less than desirable to me, I think she is funny sometimes but other times she is vulgar and a bitch! I really could care less what she thinks of Creed, if she indeed do that it just proves how tacky and rude she really is!

Dogstar 01-14-2003 10:10 PM

I have reserved judgment on this topic as I didn't see the awards show. But, having said that, in general I think most of these awards are pretty bogus. Half of them are bought and paid for anyway. I mean, it's nice for the band to be recognized and all, but they don't need to pile up awards for me to continue liking them. I say let their music speak for them.

JenRN 01-14-2003 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I have reserved judgment on this topic as I didn't see the awards show. But, having said that, in general I think most of these awards are pretty bogus. Half of them are bought and paid for anyway. I mean, it's nice for the band to be recognized and all, but they don't need to pile up awards for me to continue liking them. I say let their music speak for them.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!:)