CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Sincirr 12-26-2007 05:43 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Chocolatized!

Ana4Stapp 12-26-2007 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Chocolatized!

;)

tired

Dogstar 12-26-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Chocolatized!

Mmmmmmm!

I had some awesome chocolate cake earlier.

Sincirr 02-11-2008 12:38 PM

^ Yeahhhhhhh and what is the deal with chocolate mud cake these days for goodness sakes! They NEVER EVER get it right! Its always way too dry, or simply a chocolate cake! MORONS! And DONT get me started about the lack of icing in the middle of them...they NEVER do that anymore!!!!

Feeling: was feeling good:rolleyes:, now am angry about the status of mud cake! :cuss:

TrulyAmazing 02-11-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

^ Yeahhhhhhh and what is the deal with chocolate mud cake these days for goodness sakes! They NEVER EVER get it right! Its always way too dry, or simply a chocolate cake! MORONS! And DONT get me started about the lack of icing in the middle of them...they NEVER do that anymore!!!!

Feeling: was feeling good:rolleyes:, now am angry about the status of mud cake! :cuss:

Calm down donna one word willie wonka ;) and do the math !!!! chocolate dipped from top to bottom and extra dipppppppppppppped in the middle HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Dogstar 02-13-2008 11:39 PM

LOL, sincirr! I do hope the cake gets better. My solution: make my own :D

GeeK_2004 02-14-2008 03:48 PM

tired and hungry

Sincirr 02-17-2008 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, sincirr! I do hope the cake gets better. My solution: make my own :D

Hehe, :D you must be a very talented lady in the kitchen cos...HAHAHHAHAHAAAAA if i made a mud cake I think I would end up putting the MUD in MUDCAKE more than making a decent cake! :roll::laugh::roll:

FEELING: Silly

TrulyAmazing 02-17-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Hehe, :D you must be a very talented lady in the kitchen cos...HAHAHHAHAHAAAAA if i made a mud cake I think I would end up putting the MUD in MUDCAKE more than making a decent cake! :roll::laugh::roll:

FEELING: Silly

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i know its greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt AND I GO CO Coooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOO For Cocoa Puffssssssssssssssssssss toooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p :nut: :silly:

Dogstar 02-18-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

LMAO!!!
I do make some mean cakes ;)

Feeling: Sniffly

Sincirr 02-19-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i know its greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt AND I GO CO Coooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOO For Cocoa Puffssssssssssssssssssss toooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p :nut: :silly:

HAHA! Youre a funny girl :D
Quote:

LMAO!!!
I do make some mean cakes ;)

Feeling: Sniffly
From what I read on the what youre eating right now thread girl, it seems that you make some mean food PERIOD :chef::bow:

So funny: as soon as I read how Dogstar was feeling, I needed to blow my nose! ROLF

eusebioCBR 02-20-2008 09:49 PM

:mad1: ANGRY :mad1:

Ana4Stapp 02-25-2008 05:52 AM

sad my grandma is a the hospital since yesterday morning ..she had a ischemic stroke...shes 93, so the situation is really complicated

needing your prayers

Sincirr 03-15-2008 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
sad my grandma is a the hospital since yesterday morning ..she had a ischemic stroke...shes 93, so the situation is really complicated

needing your prayers

is there an updated thread about your grandma somewhere ana?

atm I am feeling like i need more chocolate COSIHAVEGIRLSPROBLEMSSSSS!!!:wtf:

eusebioCBR 03-15-2008 04:43 AM

sleepless