CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How many Of You Belive That God Wants The Best For You (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4201)

Torn Signs 09-04-2003 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mel!ssa
I wasn't arguing... :(  earlier everyone was giving Zion advice on how to type... i wasn't critizing, it's just that if i was typing in a way that came across as condescending, i'd wanna know... :( sorry

that's ok, I didn't mean to push u into feelin bad or into apologizing, I know what u mean too. Ok? ;)

mel!ssa 09-04-2003 10:26 PM

Suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrre............ :D

ZION1010 09-04-2003 10:27 PM

Hay My Brother Blessed our you Amoung many you Little Big Heart You...........Ill shut up know.......k

mel!ssa 09-07-2003 06:37 AM

Ummm.... ok.

creedfan47a 09-12-2003 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Torn Signs
confused:  
some people like to express themselves in different ways, dots r part of that, come on it's a message board, not a criticize board, i don't want to argue so yeah that's my two cents

That's my little sister you're speaking to, and if she wants to criticise someone's over-usage of dots, she is more than welcome. Can't......you......see.......how........annoying. ........it........................................ ..........................is?

MrSeeker 09-13-2003 01:25 AM

Is this the topic on the board??? No! Now drop it...

mel!ssa 09-13-2003 08:50 AM

Shut up!! You have serious issues today!!! Don't take it out on us.

ZION1010 09-13-2003 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrSeeker
Is this the topic on the board??? No! Now drop it...

I Agree

ZION1010 09-13-2003 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
That's my little sister you're speaking to, and if she wants to criticise someone's over-usage of dots, she is more than welcome.  Can't......you......see.......how........ann oying.........it.................................. ................................is?

Nobody Was Criticiseing Anybody....and i dont think torn meant to upset you little sis....im a dot and cap freak ok....can we close this and go on with life,,,,ZION1010

ZION1010 09-13-2003 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mel!ssa
Shut up!! You have serious issues today!!! Don't take it out on us.

ITS Not About Issues...Its About Life....Nobody melissa Sweetheart...meant you any Harm...The Overall Point That Was Trying Get Heard Was This....Let Me CLARIFI...When somebody is trying to get gods word acrossed We respect It...Regardless How We Belive Or What We Feel Or Who We Like....THE word SAYS hes words is not the ARTHUER of CONFUSING...aND tHE WORD aLSO SAYS tOUCH nOT mY aNOINTED.....WHAT i DO i DO OUT OF LOVE....NOT FOR HARM.......GOD BLESS YA

MrSeeker 09-14-2003 02:37 AM

I dont have issues,i just think we should be talking about the topic. Sorry it came across wrong.
God bless

ZION1010 09-14-2003 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrSeeker
I dont have issues,i just think we should be talking about the topic. Sorry it came across wrong.  
God bless

Well This Went As Well As Expectit,,,,..God bless you myseeker.......I Careless I Belive....This Thread Is Over

JulieCitySlicker 09-14-2003 07:18 PM

Yikes:eek:

bgivens33 09-16-2003 02:27 AM

If God wants the best for you, why did he create Satan?

ZION1010 09-16-2003 11:47 AM

Ya See B,,,,I will Try To explane The Best I can..Before God Ceated The Earth He Looked Into The Hands..Of time and knowed His Own Angel Would Turn On Him...satan..the nothing is what i call him..And He Would Not Stop Decving ..Gods people...so the question i ask you...our you any better than my god in the flesh which had to be tempted by the evil one himself.....He has no power only the power you give him...man kind created its own demons...But Neverthless....He Has The Keys To Life And Death...hes the father of lies...the master of decite..and he did create him...but no power was given to him.....god bless