CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 01-18-2003 10:06 PM

They do some messed up stuff on Trading Spaces!!!! I would KILL someone if they painted my walls orange etc....

hotforscott 01-18-2003 10:26 PM

i know, could you imagine. i hate for people to change my stuff. my mother in law will come over to watch the kids and stuff and she moves my furniture and stuff where she thinks it should go. she rearranges my silverware drawers and everything and then I go to find somehing and it's impossible. The worst was probably when she rearranged my bedroom and she even took my curtains down and put up some that she brought. She is weird like that. she is sweet and is 2 towns away, but still too close soemtimes.

JenRN 01-18-2003 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
i know, could you imagine. i hate for people to change my stuff. my mother in law will come over to watch the kids and stuff and she moves my furniture and stuff where she thinks it should go. she rearranges my silverware drawers and everything and then I go to find somehing and it's impossible. The worst was probably when she rearranged my bedroom and she even took my curtains down and put up some that she brought. She is weird like that. she is sweet and is 2 towns away, but still too close soemtimes.

I have a great idea:idea: Hide something really dirty or discusting in your drawers or something to freak her out!:lol: I would kill my mother in law if she did that to me, OH well don't have to worry about it, I haven't talked to mine in 2 years!:dancing:

Dogstar 01-18-2003 10:37 PM

Quote:

OMG, how bold is THAT? That's unbelievable!

JenRN 01-18-2003 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
OMG, how bold is THAT? That's unbelievable!

I would NOT put up with that for sure!:mad: I don't care if she means well or not! That is her home and she should respect that!

Dogstar 01-18-2003 10:40 PM

A-fricken-men. That's unreal. I don't understand people sometimes.

Mulletman 01-18-2003 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I have a great idea:idea: Hide something really dirty or discusting in your drawers or something to freak her out!:lol:  I would kill my mother in law if she did that to me, OH well don't have to worry about it, I haven't talked to mine in 2 years!:dancing:

yea that would be the best thing to do lol

hotforscott 01-18-2003 10:51 PM

thanks for the advice. i will have to think of something. you really haven't talked to your MIL in 2 years? Is all okay?

JenRN 01-18-2003 10:53 PM

Quote:

thanks for the advice. i will have to think of something. you really haven't talked to your MIL in 2 years? Is all okay?

Ah NO!!!! We inherited an estate and she was left out, soooo it got real ugly and needless to say her "true" colors came out LOUDLY and very clearly!!!!!:mad:

Dogstar 01-18-2003 10:56 PM

Geez, that sucks, Jen...I hope to God my parents spend every dime that they have (not that they have tons) and sell every valuable so there won't be any fighting. There is definitely potential for that in my family, unfortunately.

hotforscott 01-18-2003 10:57 PM

that sucks. I know, I used to think when I saw people who started fighting like that over inheritances, that my family would never do that, but once my great grandparents died, EVERYONE'S true colors came out. It's very sad. Aunts and Uncles that I thought were VERY close before, are not even speaking right now.

JenRN 01-18-2003 11:02 PM

Yes it was real horrible! I told my Grandpa the same thing many years ago, SPEND YOUR MONEY ON YOU!!!!!! And I thank god he did, it made me happy to know he did things he liked. It is real sad how people get over $$$ she treated the grandmother terrible after my husband's dad died, it broke my heart to see an old person treated that way:( We ended up taking some of the $ and split it amoungst the great grandkids and started college funds for all of them! I thought that was the best way to use the money that "would have" been for my 2 sister in laws, seeing they were disinherited as well! It was not their kids fault that their parents are idiots. Oh I will stop, it is still a sore subject to me!:mad:

souldancer 01-19-2003 04:52 AM

Hey, Jen and DS, where is all this fantasy talk? Give up on the in-law and crazed families and let's get back to something important... ;) Will check back..

hotforscott 01-19-2003 11:16 AM

I hate to hear that Jen, I think you made a good choice on how the money was spent.

Souldancer, you are right, we have turned this thread ALL AROUND. I am still stuck on my old fantasy, probably will be until it happens. Anyone else have any new ones????????????

Sheila63 01-19-2003 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Jen, I really liked your fantasy. But I was imagining that you weren't the cop I was. And damn, I need to go take a really cold shower. However, in my dream, Mark was in the passenger seat, so I stayed in the Escalade just a bit longer than you.;)

I was doing the same thing, Teri!! Just thinking about it right now too, ooh definitely cold shower time!!:embarass:

By the way Teri, I love your new picture of Scott. Very nice!!! That pic might just start a new fantasy. I'll let everyone know!!