CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

Dogstar 01-23-2003 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Sounds great to me, but minus the music, I want to hear his sighs and moans as we frollick in the sand!:rolleyes: :embarass:

LOL, you don't know what you're missing. There is some good frollicking music out there...

JenRN 01-24-2003 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, you don't know what you're missing. There is some good frollicking music out there...

LOL.. yeah I know but his sighs would be just fine for me!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

krzycreedbabe 01-24-2003 06:39 PM

right ok anywho im interrupting you guys....LOL... my fantasy as of this moment (and most of my life) :

Seth drives down to see me bc he has his license and all lol and knocks on my door, i answer to my surprise! i huge smile overcomes my face now that hes here with me and i jump into his arms. he whispers in my ear that he loves me and kisses me, a perfect kiss.. we go up to my room, and he lay down holding hands staring deeply into each others eyes. hes sweet talkin me (like always) and many kisses are shared. he holds me close and shows me just how much he loves me and the night goes on from there...(DAMN those drum playin skills come in handy..havin to know how to keep a nice rhythem goin);)

Sheila63 01-24-2003 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Damn Teri... that was good!!!:rolleyes:  I am bringing a TON of those damn cookies to Creedfest!!!!  Oh yeah I have had fantasies of him lying me on top of his car and having his way:embarass:  As long as I get my way too!!!!;)

I know, Jen. WOW!!! I've got to get myself some of those Milanos!!!;) :embarass:

JenRN 01-24-2003 07:04 PM

We are gonna have a Milano night, see who can eat the most and then see what happens next!:lol:

JenRN 01-24-2003 09:56 PM

All right it is Friday night, any fantasies?;)

TeriB19 01-24-2003 10:11 PM

I'm spent from my night last night. Besides, I'm out of Milanos, gotta go raid the fridge and look for some more chocolate. Once I get back, I'll probably be feeling a little warmer.:D

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:00 PM

Milano's rock. I sent my husband to the grocery store once and that was one of the things on my list. I wrote Distinctive Milano's on the list so he would know to get the original's and not the orange flavored ones or something and he didn't get them because he thought I was being a smart ass, he didn't know that it really said that on the bag.

The Brussels by Peppridge Farm are good, too.

TeriB19 01-24-2003 11:05 PM

Orange flavored. Yuk. I've seen them but never tried them. Why try orange flavored when you can have chocolate? It's a no brainer for me.:D

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:09 PM

I know, they are like orange and chocolate I think. I have never tried them, but I know the bag doesn't differ much from the regular and I know how Men are when it comes to shopping, they think it's all the same. I asked him to pick up lettuce once so I could make taco's one night and he brought home a bag of Dole prepped Salad. It had croutons and everything in it. I was like "A HEAD OF LETTUCE!" I mean, how hard is that to understand. I don't let him go to the store anymore, lol!

JenRN 01-24-2003 11:13 PM

My husband would never make it in a grocery store with a huge list!!!! We have been married for 8 years and I believe he has shopped twice! He would come home with all generic stuff and not look at the dates on the cartons etc.... It drove me crazy!!!!!!!

TeriB19 01-24-2003 11:14 PM

LOL!! I am the same way, Carrie. If I want him to go shopping for me, I need to write things so specifically that in the time it takes to write everything I need word for word, brand and size, I could finish it up 3 times by myself.

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:20 PM

Me, too. I have to be very specific. I am also very strange about my brands, too. There is some stuff that I don't mind generic, like green beans, etc. It all tastes the same, but I am very picky about my cereal, my condiments. My cheese, I don't eat generic cheese, i want real mayonaise, I have to have frenches mustard and Hunts or Heinz ketchup. I am just weird, but you just can't go cheap on some stuff. It's just not the same.

TeriB19 01-24-2003 11:27 PM

No, I am the exact same way. I'll eat the Acme brand corn, but if you try to put Acme brand Frosted Flakes in front of me and say you're Tony the Tiger I'll slap ya silly. I need Kraft Mayo, Heinz ketchup, Ball Park franks and REAL Kelloggs Corn Pops. No imitations please.

hotforscott 01-24-2003 11:32 PM

Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.