CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp will be missing Mark!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6716)

creedman 05-28-2004 08:07 PM

Stapp will be missing Mark!!!

I wonder who will be playing guitar for his music? I cant imagine he will be anywhere in Marks league! He probably knows it too.

aussiecreeder 05-28-2004 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman
I wonder who will be playing guitar for his music? I cant imagine he will be anywhere in Marks league! He probably knows it too.

obviously it almost certainly will not be someone in mark's league! its not going to be creed lite. he's having that r and b influence and it probably will be more stripped back then creed as well, some acoustic stuff. why start such a thread other then to cause trouble? he probably has a backing band of sorts and perhaps a dj???????

Bridge of Clay 05-28-2004 08:21 PM

oh, boy.. here we go again! :(

Echelon122 05-28-2004 11:41 PM

Whoever he gets will probably suit the musical direction Stapp's going.

Past that....get a grip kid.

tremontirocks! 05-29-2004 12:10 AM

Maybe he will link up with that evanescence guitarist :rolleyes:

ibleedpurple 05-29-2004 01:45 AM

He's hittin the road with Snoop, Luda, D12, and Rick James. You heard it here first. :)

aussiecreeder 05-29-2004 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremontirocks!
Maybe he will link up with that evanescence guitarist :rolleyes:

oh he better not, well at least not in a song-writing capacity. the man writes stuff for avril lavigne and that idol chick for goodness sakes.

TeriB19 05-29-2004 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedpurple
He's hittin the road with Snoop, Luda, D12, and Rick James. You heard it here first. :)

He's a superfreak, superfreak, he's superfreaky, yah.

Shadow 05-29-2004 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
oh, boy.. here we go again! :(

Ditto............

Can't we just drop subjects like this and keep Stapp's solo project seperate from Alter Bridge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
Whoever he gets will probably suit the musical direction Stapp's going.

Past that....get a grip kid.

(Don't faint) I actually agree with you on this one Erin.

BTW - THANK YOU Mulletman for your "annoucement".

Dogstar 05-29-2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
He's a superfreak, superfreak, he's superfreaky, yah.

:laugh:

Echelon122 05-29-2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
oh he better not, well at least not in a song-writing capacity. the man writes stuff for avril lavigne and that idol chick for goodness sakes.

Didn't he just help Avril out with the music aspect of it? *shrug*

Ben Moody's a great guitarist, but for the direction Stapp's said he's going, he woudln't fit that.

I'm gonna guess that for the album, it'll be mostly studio musicians, unless he gets people to like "guest spot" for songs. As for the road? Who knows.

Quote:

Quote: (Originally Posted by ibleedpurple) He's hittin the road with Snoop, Luda, D12, and Rick James. You heard it here first.

Teri -- He's a superfreak, superfreak, he's superfreaky, yah.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH Now there's a hella tour fo' shizzle

Higher_Desire 05-29-2004 05:59 PM

I've read some interviews and heard Scott say on TV (possibly when he was on Kilborn) that he was talking to Lenny Kravitz about doing guitar for him on the album. He said that he and Lenny live down the street from each other.

H-D :)

aussiecreeder 05-29-2004 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I've read some interviews and heard Scott say on TV (possibly when he was on Kilborn) that he was talking to Lenny Kravitz about doing guitar for him on the album. He said that he and Lenny live down the street from each other.

H-D :)

i think he said he might play bass on his album, so some guest spots like that would be great. he will probably have studio muscians or a band with a low profile as his backing band. as for ben moody i believe he wrote a couple of the songs for avril (music only i think) so anyone that writes for avril is not allowed near stapp's music! :eek: he is a good guitarist though........

Bridge of Clay 05-30-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedpurple

Who are them? Are you serious?

Shadow 05-30-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Who are them? Are you serious?

Marcos, I don't know if you are joking or not.

It's only a joke. They are rappers (or whatever else you call them). Stapp is not working with them.

Like Colin said, Scott said he was hoping to get Lenny Kravitz to do some work with him.