CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm whining again - I miss Scott (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5180)

Julbright 12-09-2003 02:00 PM

I'm whining again - I miss Scott

I was just looking at all my pictures of Scott and was overcome with sadness. I miss him. I miss seeing him. I miss hearing him. I hate wondering what is going on with him and not knowing if he is ok. He is a human fella who deserves privacy - I know I know I know - I am not complaining - I am just expressing my longing - whining about it. I just wish he would show up on some interview somewhere so I could get my Scott fix and know that he is doing OK.

mushroomy2k 12-09-2003 02:08 PM

hey there Julbright
im sure scott is doing just fine ,but i know how you feel though.
ive been listening to the alcatraz concert.
scott sure is very emotional when singing one last breath
you can see the emotion on his face and hear it in his voice.
it;s just fabulous.
have a great week all.

facelessman 12-09-2003 02:11 PM

i feel the same way about MARK

Julbright 12-09-2003 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroomy2k
hey there Julbright
im sure scott is doing just fine ,but i know how you feel though.
ive been listening to the alcatraz concert.
scott sure is very emotional when singing one last breath
you can see the emotion on his face and hear it in his voice.
it;s just fabulous.
have a great week all.

I know it is a bit ridiculous but I am having a hard time watching and listening these days - it just seems to make me sadder - it is like I am in mourning or something - I just wish I could like call him up and say hey buddy things going ok?

Julbright 12-09-2003 02:15 PM

Faceless - you are determined to make a Mark comment every time I say something about Scott aren't you???? :) At least Mark has made public appearances and such - I mean I just saw him in September - so I don't have that same absent feeling like I do for Scott. Plus - Mark just seems a little more stable than Scott these days - don't seem to worry as much about him... I am not slighting Mark. Aside from all of that, I am just a Stapp Happy chic - he is more my cup of tea.

facelessman 12-09-2003 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
Faceless - you are determined to make a Mark comment every time I say something about Scott aren't you????.

youre darn right!

DangerousDan85 12-09-2003 02:44 PM

meh

Bridge of Clay 12-09-2003 04:21 PM

meh indeed

for crying out loud, they're not dead nor ill... people are exagerating! it's such a general mess and chaos... shouldn't we just wait for the things to happen?

facelessman 12-09-2003 04:30 PM

meh

Julbright 12-09-2003 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
meh indeed

for crying out loud, they're not dead nor ill... people are exagerating! it's such a general mess and chaos... shouldn't we just wait for the things to happen?

Now this isn't really about the rumors per se - I am just saying it has been a while since I have seen hide or hair of him- and I miss him. The rumors don't help the situation but I would feel this way even if there was no suspected trouble in paradise.

DangerousDan85 12-09-2003 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
meh

meh meh

Jez 12-09-2003 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
meh meh

LOL....You guys and your silly replies make me laugh.

Julie and Diane, I sent you both emails a while ago and would love a reply as soon as possible :)

creedsister 12-09-2003 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
meh indeed

your rite aleast nobodys dead,,i dont think i could cope with that from were im at,,but is sucky as it sounds that is the brite side,,Life can Hold you Down when your not looking up~~~~Inside us all

WeatheredWoman 12-09-2003 06:54 PM

...I miss my former avatar *sigh*

crest tattoo 12-09-2003 07:06 PM

Jeez, this used to be a place a girl could come for support. Now some of you feel the need to kick a girl when she's down. This board used to be full of supporters. Julie, girl, I'm here for you. You have the right to be worried. I hear you and you can vent anytime you want!