CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This Is The Sickest Thing I've Ever Seen Anyone Do To A Guitar!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9049)

Wylde-Tremonti 04-29-2005 05:39 PM

This Is The Sickest Thing I've Ever Seen Anyone Do To A Guitar!!!!!

:mad1: :mad: Some Mother Fucker Turned a GIBSON EXPLORER INTO A FUCKING LAMP.

Someone posted this at the Zakk Wylde website... makes me sick to see someone do taht to a beautiful guitar!!!
See for yourself
The Horror

creedsister 04-30-2005 01:17 AM

it makes one thing why would a person to this i dont find it sick i find it creative i liked it :jam: :jam: :jam:

Anna1011 04-30-2005 06:17 AM

how could someone do that it dont even look that good

creedsister 04-30-2005 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
how could someone do that it dont even look that good

I agrees Wit Ya ...IT UGLY But still creative

creedsister 04-30-2005 12:08 PM

:D :o BTW Its Wonder I have Not Bid On Her Yet HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Anna1011 04-30-2005 12:09 PM

yeah creative but ugly

creedsister 04-30-2005 12:12 PM

Haaaaaaaa Yes Its A Fix Up Her

Anna1011 04-30-2005 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:D :o BTW Its Wonder I have Not Bid On Her Yet HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

haha maybe you should, no one else has bid on her

Wylde-Tremonti 04-30-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
it makes one thing why would a person to this i dont find it sick i find it creative i liked it :jam: :jam: :jam:

you are one sick person.

Guitars are one of the most BEAUTIFUL intruments ever created. They are meant to be played... not to provide light for a room... As SOON as someone stops using a guitar for music... it becomes a Travesty...

At least that's how i see it.

creedsister 04-30-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
haha maybe you should, no one else has bid on her

Haaaaaaaaaa im thinking about it

creedsister 04-30-2005 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
you are one sick person.

Guitars are one of the most BEAUTIFUL intruments ever created. They are meant to be played... not to provide light for a room... As SOON as someone stops using a guitar for music... it becomes a Travesty...

At least that's how i see it.

Oh i agree Iam sick AND GUTIARS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL INSTRUMENTS...But Its Not Her Fault That Some Moron did,nt know what to do with her Its not her fault THIS MISFIT GUTIAR Is Speaking Im Going To Bid :jam: :jam:

Dogstar 04-30-2005 04:09 PM

Yikes, I don't think I'd want to turn a guitar into a lamp. I suppose if it was beyond repair or something and couldn't be used, that would be another story. I think I'd hang it on a wall first. Not very creative, but eye-catching nonetheless :D.

Bridge of Clay 04-30-2005 08:40 PM

that's not creative... I can get a pillow and make a lamp ... everybody artist wanna-be start by making lamps.

Nameless 05-01-2005 02:39 AM

Every time someone abuses a guitar, God sends ten guitar picks into a black hole.

Please, think of the guitarists.

--

In all seriousness, now: I'm the kind of person that names her instruments and even actions done in the spirit of show, like smashing a guitar or setting one on fire, make me wince.

Xterminator27 05-01-2005 03:28 AM

hahaahhahaha a lamp

Well i asked my Ibanez what she thought of this and he said that all gibsons can burn in hell. Shes kinda racist but I think its only because of competition. Although I remeber one day i was playing my friends guitar and she tried to kill me with her E string, i fought the bitch off and smashed her in the ground, I showed that bitch GOOD.

Oh wait, are you talking about guitars?