CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Who is the new additional Guitar Player? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12520)

Golfman 08-10-2009 11:09 AM

Who is the new additional Guitar Player?

While watching the VH1 show, I noticed a second guitarist playing on My Sacrifice. Who is he and why is he needed? I thought Creed was a foursome.

BSC 08-10-2009 11:13 AM

Re: Who is the new additional Guitar Player?

It honestly doesn't take long to find out the answer.

There's alot of posts talking about Erock. You could have found the answer out in the time in took you to post this.

I can't remember his full name.. Eric Friedman? The guys call him Erock

Tremontiriffs77 08-10-2009 11:21 AM

His name is"Erock" aka Eric Friedman the fromer lead guitarist of Submersed and Daughters of Mara...He is a guitar wiz just like Tremonti and a understudy...It is rumored that he will become a full member of the band after the tour and he does backing vocals, additional guitar (Rythm Guitar) on the new album Full Circle.Having the addition of another guitarist frees up Marks ability to do the artsy solos he always wanted to do before Creed broke up..They will complement each other well IMO...

Golfman 08-10-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77
His name is"Erock" aka Eric Friedman the fromer lead guitarist of Submersed and Daughters of Mara...He is a guitar wiz just like Tremonti and a understudy...It is rumored that he will become a full member of the band after the tour and he does backing vocals, additional guitar (Rythm Guitar) on the new album Full Circle.Having the addition of another guitarist frees up Marks ability to do the artsy solos he always wanted to do before Creed broke up..They will complement each other well IMO...

Thanks Tremontiriffs! That is the info I was looking for, appreciate it. Does he play on every live track, or just a few of them?

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-10-2009 12:05 PM

I had not heard the rumor about becoming full time, that would be badass, but ya he playing the whole Creed set.

Tremontiriffs77 08-10-2009 12:14 PM

- I think it is pretty badass as well...I wish I could remember where I saw the post in ABB.net forums but it was a writeup about Eric Friedman and how talented he was for his age..People wanted to add him to Creed before they broke up...If I can find the article Iw ill post a link...

nagpo 08-10-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontiriffs77

sounds good. good post.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-10-2009 06:37 PM

Erock said on his twitter he does not appear on the new album, just touring guitarist for now..

Tremontiriffs77 08-10-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Erock said on his twitter he does not appear on the new album, just touring guitarist for now..

Really?I could swear Lex Music sent us an post where he says that Eric was adding a nice wall of sound to the album...if so my bad...Only can report what i see...

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-10-2009 08:02 PM

ya no that would be sweet if he was on the album but someone asked if he was on the album on his twitter and he said no just the tour. I think lex said he added the "wall of sound" during rehersals fo the tour..

BSC 08-11-2009 04:08 AM

Ugh thats a shame, I can't imagine Overcome without those high pitched vocals or with just one guitar.

creed_fdj83 08-11-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Ugh thats a shame, I can't imagine Overcome without those high pitched vocals or with just one guitar.

I would imagine on the album track that Tremonti laid both parts out and tracked them both. Hopefully the vocals are in there too, but only a handful of people will know until the 19th.

jeffro5422 08-11-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC

I agree. I love Mark's vocals but Eric sounds great on that track, at least from what we've been able to hear. He's a super nice guys too. Met him a couple times when he was touring with Submersed.