CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 03-22-2005 06:07 AM

Daily Bread

March 22nd

"Many of the struggles in our lives are not mere accidents!"

In fact, many of them are not put there by God. Our challenges often come from the hand of our enemy, Satan. He always prowls around looking for the best scheme to knock us out of our commitment to, and relationship with, the Lord. Placing ourselves firmly in the hands of the Lord and using his tools of warfare will help us defeat our enemy, who has already been humiliated by Jesus and the cross.

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

Ephesians 6:10-11

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 03-22-2005 12:15 PM

Whatch As Well As Pray :) Amen :jam: :jam: Down There Some Wheres In Eph Verse.17.18. Tells Us, Thake The Helmet Of Salavation And The SWORD Of The Spirt Which Is The Word Of God Praying Always With All Prayer And Supplication In The Spirt And Wathching Thereunto With All Perseverance And Suplication For All The Saints The Sprit Teaches Us Who And What And Why We Pray For !!! Why Do We Sleep And Can Not Whatch For One Hour :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 03-23-2005 06:18 AM

Daily Bread

March 23rd

"Losing sight of God."

Elijah's story from First Kings is the perfect example of what happens to people who lose sight of God and turn instead to worldly things. Vanity kills faith and undermines humility. Look to the Lord in all things, and you will never have to worry.

I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

Psalm 31:6

Heaven

creedsister 03-23-2005 01:15 PM

:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 03-23-2005 02:17 PM

oh yeah... :D ...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 03-24-2005 06:22 AM

Daily Bread

March 24th

"Death for sin."

When we get death for sin, we're only being paid what we're owed... Sin is rebellion against the God who loves us and gave us his most precious gift to redeem us from sin! But God's gift is free eternal life in Jesus Christ. He gave it without our assurance of following.

The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23

Heaven

creedsister 03-24-2005 02:20 PM

Amen

Matt.6.25.34 Therefore I say Unto You Take No Thought For Your Life What Ye SHALL DO Behold The Fowls Of The Air For They Not Sow Neither Do They Reap Nor Gather Yet Your Father Feeds Theme Are Ye Not Much Better Than They Which Of You By Taking Thought Can Add One Cubit Unto His Stature And Why Take Ye Thought For Raiment Consider The Lilies Of The Filed How They Grow They Toil Not Neither Do They Spin And Yet I Say Unto You That Even Solomon In All His Glory Was Not Arrayed Like One Of These Wherefore If God So Clothed The Grass Of The Filed Which Today Is And Tommrow Is CAST IN TO THE OVEN Shall He Not Much More Cloth You O Ye Have Lit Faith THEREFORE Thake No Thought Saying What Shall We Eat Or What Shall Will Drink Or Where Withal Shall We Be Closed For After All These Things DO THE GENTILES SEEK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWETH THAT YE HAVE NEED OF ALL THESE THINGS But Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness And All These Things Shall Be Added On To You Take Therefore NO THOUGHT FOR THE MORROW FOR THE MORROW SHALL TAKE THOUGHT FOR THE THINGS OF ITSELF SUFFICIENT Untill The Day Is Evil Therof For Man Shall Not LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERYWORD That Proceeds From The Mouth Of God Rom.8.1 17 There Is Therfore Now Condemnation To Theme Which Are In Christ Who Walk Not After The Spirt For The Law Of The The Spirt Of LIFE IN CHRIST Jesus Had Made Me Free FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH For What The Law COULD NOT DO IN THAT IT WAS WEAK Through The Flesh God Sending His Own Son THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH And For Sin Condemened The Fles That The Righteousness Of The Law Might Be Fufilled In Us Who WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH BUT AFTER THE SPIRT FOR THEY THAT ARE AFTER THE FLESH DO MIND THE THINGS OF THE FLESH AS THE GENTILES But They That That Are After The Spirt For To Be Carnally Minded Is Death But To Be Spirtually Minded IS LIFE AND PEACE Because The Carnal Mind IS ENMITY AGAINST GOD FOR IT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF GOD NEITHER INDEED CAN IT BE So Then They That Are In The Fles Canot Pleas God But Ye Are Not In The Flesh But In The Spirt If So Be That The Spirt Of God Can Dwell In You Now If Any Man Have Not The Spirt Of Christ He Is None Of This And If Christ Be In You THE BODY IS DEAD Because Of Sin BUT THE SPIRT IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS But If The Spirt Of Him That RAISED YOU UP Jesus From The Dead Dwell In You HE THAT RAISED YOU UP Christ From The Dead SHALL ALSO QUICKEN YOUR MORTAL BODIES BY HIS SPIRT THAT DWELLS IN YOU THEREFORE WE ARE IN DEPT NOT TO THE FLESH TO LIVE AFTER THE FLESH FOR IF W LIVE AFTER THE FLESH ye Shall Die But If Ye THROUGH THE SPIRT DO MORTIFY THE DEEDS OF THE BODY YE SHALL LIVE For As Many Are Led y The Spirt Of God They Are The Sons Of God For Ye Have Not Received THE SPIRT OF BONDAGE Again To Fear But Ye HAVE RECIEVED THE SPIRT Of ADOPTION Whereby We Cry Abba Father The Spirt Itself Beareth Witness With Our Spirt THAT WE OUR THE CHILDREN OF GOD And If Children Then Heirs Heris OF GOD Joint Heirs With Christ If So Be That We Suffer With HIm That We May Also Be Glorified Together.

HeavenBesideYou 03-25-2005 06:16 AM

Daily Bread

March 25th

"Heated discussions and the repercussions from them."

Remember one day, everyone who speaks in order to hurt others will have to pay for what they say. So many things are said and done in the name of Christianity that are in no way Christian. Our law is the law of love and forgiveness, not judgment and narrow-mindedness. Ask the Lord to open your heart to those you disagree with and wonderful things will begin to happen. A reminder in such an unsettled blogosphere week...

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalm 31:18

Heaven

creedsister 03-25-2005 01:48 PM

Amen :rockon: :rockon:

Ann Allusion 03-25-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalm 31:18

right on!... :D

thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 03-26-2005 08:42 AM

Daily Bread

March 26th

"Following Jesus involves personal sacrifice."

And everyone who has given up houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or property, for my sake, will receive a hundred times as much in return and will have eternal life.

Matthew 19:29

Heaven

creedsister 03-26-2005 01:08 PM

:bounce: :thewave: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 03-27-2005 09:27 AM

Daily Bread

March 27th

"Christ The Lord Is Risen Today!"

Today is Easter Sunday, a day of great joy as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. In many parts of the country it is spring and there are signs of rebirth as nature awakens from winter. For all the beauty of spring, it is but a faded picture compared to the new life available to us through Christ's death and resurrection.

He isn't here. He has risen from the dead!

Luke 24:6

Christ the Lord is risen today, Alleluia!
Earth and heaven in chorus say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply, Alleluia!

Love's redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids him rise, Alleluia!
Christ has opened paradise, Alleluia!

Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
Once he died our souls to save, Alleluia!
Where's thy victory, boasting grave? Alleluia!

Soar we now where Christ has led, Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head, Alleluia!
Made like him, like him we rise, Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia!

Hail the Lord of earth and heaven, Alleluia!
Praise to thee by both be given, Alleluia!
Thee we greet triumphant now, Alleluia!
Hail the Resurrection, thou, Alleluia!

King of glory, soul of bliss, Alleluia!
Everlasting life is this, Alleluia!
Thee to know, thy power to prove, Alleluia!
Thus to sing, and thus to love, Alleluia!

Happy Easter each and everyone of you!!!

Heaven

Ann Allusion 03-27-2005 11:34 AM

Happy Easter to you as well, heaven, most excellent hymn, too... :) ...all of Gods creation sing His praises...and spring is the reminder of the rebirth that each of us have when we come to God with belief and faith in our hearts...:rockon:

creedsister 03-27-2005 02:40 PM

Amen And Amen

NOT JUST TODAY BUT ALWAYS PRAISE THE LORD ..For He Has Risen In Our Hearts I,WIL Extol Thee My God O King I Will Bless Thy Name For Ever And Ever Oh Lord Everday Will I Bless Thee And I Will Praise Thee NAME FOREVER Great Is The Lord And Greatly To Be Praised And His Greatness Is UNSEARCHBLE One Gen, SHALL PRAISE. Thy Works To Another And Shall Declare THE MIGHTY ACTS I Will Speak Of Things OF GLORY GLORY GLORY HONOUR Of Thy Majesty And Of Thy Works Of Wonder And Men Shall Speal Of The Night Of Thy Terrible Acts And I Will DELCARE THY GREATNESS They Shall Abundantly Utter The Memory Of Thy Great Goodness AND Shall Sing Of Thy Great Goodness The Lord IS GRACIOUS AND FULL OF COMPASSION Slow To Anger And The World IS LIVING PROOF OF THAT :D AND GREAT OF MERCY THE LORD IS GOOD TO ALL And His Tender Mercies ARE OVER ALL HIS WORKS ALL THY WORKS SHALL PRAISE THEE And Thy Saints Shall Bless Thee They Shall Speak Of The Glory Of Thy Kingdom And Talk To Thy Power To Make Know The The Sons Of Men His Mighty Acts And The Glori OUR MAJESTEY OF HIS KINGDOM THY kingdom Is An Everlasting Kingdom AND THY DOMINION ENDURETH THROUGHOUT ALL GENRATIONS THE LORD UPHOLDETHJ ALL THAT FALL AND RAISETH UP ALL THOSE THAT BOW DOWN The Eyes Of All Wait Upon Thee And Thou Givest Theme Their Meat IN DUE SEASON :) :) THOU OPENNEST THINE HAND AND SATISFIEST THE DESIRE OF EVERY LIVING THING THE LORD IS AWSOME In All His Ways And You Know Come On Come On AND HOLY HOLY HOLY IN ALL HIS WORKS The Lord Is Nigh Unto All That Call Upon Him He Will Fill The Desire Of Theme THAT FEAR HIM He Also Will Hear Their Cry And Will Save Theme THE LORD PRESERVETH ALL THAT LOVE HIM MY MOUTH SHALL SPEAK The PRAISE OF THE LORD AND LET ALL FLESH BLESS HIS NAME I Will Praise Thee With My WHOLE HEART Before The Gods WILL I SING PRAISE UNTO THEE I WILL WORSHIP TOWARD THY HOLY TEMPLE AND PRAISE THY NAME For Thy LOVEKINDNESS And For THY TRUTH For Thou HAST^ MAGINIFIED THY WORD ABOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL OTHER NAMES IN THE DAy When We Cried Thou Heared Us And Awnsered Us And Gave Us Stregnth With Stregnth In Our Souls All The Kings Of The Earth Shall Praise Thee O Lord When They Hear Your Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing IN THE WAYS OF THE LORD FOR GREAT IS THE GLORY GLORY OF THE LORD Though THE LORD BE HIGH Yet He Hath He Respect Unto THE Lowly But The Proud He Knoweth Afar Off Though I Walk In The Midst Of Trouble Thou Wilt Revive Me Thou Shalt Stretch Forth Thy Hand Against The Wrath Of My Enmies And Thy Right Hand Shall Save Me The Lord Will Perfect That Which Concerns Me Thy Mercy O Lord Endureth For Ever For Sake Not The Works Of Thine Own Hands, :thewave: :bounce: : :jam: :jam: I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON Because His Mercy And Love Endures Forever :clap: :clap: :clap: