CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 02-13-2005 12:08 PM

Amen What a Love JESUS Sweet Thats One Of The Reasons Why THEY CALLED HIS NAME Immanuel God Is With Us Always We try To Show That Love To All, And Sometimes Its Impossibile But Not With God All Things Are Possibile, For I,am With Always Even To The End Of The World, :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-14-2005 06:42 AM

Daily Bread

February 14th

"How do you find Christians?"

Jesus said they love each other just as he loved the disciples. In the immediate context, this means he is willing to give sacrificially and extravagantly by dying for them on the cross, and he is also willing to love selflessly and practically by washing their feet. His ministry reveals he also will do almost anything in between extravagant and practical. Imagine if we all read the Gospels, and committed to love each other in the same way Jesus showed his love to his disciples!

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you , so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

John 13:34-35

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 02-14-2005 09:02 AM

:smokin: Blessed Are The Merciful For They Shall Obtain Mercy } :jam: It

HeavenBesideYou 02-15-2005 06:25 AM

Daily Bread

February 15th

"He loved us first!"

He offered his Son to save us regardless of our decision to believe or ignore his grace. We are given the ability to accept or reject the death of his Son as the sacrifice for our sins. The only condition, as 1 John 2:1-2 emphasizes, is that we realize that he died for everyone else in the world, too!

This is love: not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:10

Heaven

creedsister 02-15-2005 08:50 AM

Indeed HEV John.ch.14.12.13 :) :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-16-2005 06:27 AM

Daily Bread

February 16th

"Love one another."

The original message - love one another. The enduring message - love one another. The most convicting message - love one another. The most difficult message - love one another. I'm reminded of the little verse: To dwell above with saints we love, O that will be glory. But to dwell below with saints we know, now that's another story. But it's the story we're called to write!

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 John 3:11

Heaven

Ann Allusion 02-16-2005 10:50 AM

As we are loved by God, so shall we love one another...:rockon:...heaven... :)

creedsister 02-16-2005 11:13 AM

:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :)

HeavenBesideYou 02-17-2005 06:21 AM

Daily Bread

February 17th

"Conquerors!"

We win!! When you open up the final book of the Bible, Revelation, that is the message... Christians win because Jesus is the one true conqueror. No matter how the battle is going for you right now, remember that in the end, we win!

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Romans 8:35-37

Heaven

creedsister 02-17-2005 09:06 AM

In All These Things We Are More Than Conquerors Through Him That Loved Us For I,am Persuaded That Neither Death Or Life Nor ANGELS Nor Principalities Nor Powers Nor Things Presents Nor Things To Come Nor Height Nor Depth Nor Any Other Creature For He Over Came The World :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: And Life And Death :smokin:

HeavenBesideYou 02-18-2005 06:20 AM

Daily Bread

February 18th

"Separation."

Separation is something we fear whether it's from a child, a parent, a sibling, a spouse, a friend, or from God. Because Jesus bore the separation from God, becoming and going to the cross, we can know we won't have to ever be separated from God's love.

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Heaven

Ann Allusion 02-18-2005 08:47 AM

:rockon: heaven... :)

creedsister 02-18-2005 09:04 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 02-19-2005 08:51 AM

Daily Bread

February 19th

"I live in you and you live in me."

Can you imagine what an honor it is to have the Creator of the universe, the Lord God Almighty, living inside of you! But when we love each other, that is exactly what happens. When our hearts are full of love, there is room for God. When they are not full of love, we leave God little room to take up residence and produce his character in us. Let God complete his love in you. Make a commitment to do loving things for other believers today!

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

1 John 4:11-12

Heaven

Ann Allusion 02-19-2005 10:40 AM

another great post, heaven...and like the saying goes...God IS Love...three words that say sooo much...:rockon: