CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 01-26-2003 10:27 PM

I need to eat something sweet tonight so I don't have the night mares I have had the last 2 nights, damn wish I had some Milano's!:mad:

souldancer 01-27-2003 03:52 AM

Jen.....just look at that avatar of yours.....that is soooooo sweet! Hope you had some nice dreams - and no nightmares.

Sheila63 01-27-2003 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Good one!

Thanks!!:)

And yes, Dogstar, you can have a turn! LOL!!!

Yvonne 01-27-2003 06:18 PM

Oh my goodness.....I was trying to stay away from this thread, but what the heck.......

I had a thought on my way home from work one day. If God would grant me one of my biggest wishes - which one would I pick.....win the lottery or be with Stapp. Well you know which one I picked --- STAPP..... so long as God guaranteed me Scott would treat my 2 kids with much love, kindness and respect.....STAPP all the way.

Okay this is gonna sound really weird as far as fantasies go. My fantasy of course involves juicy jaws(Stapp). I'm standing in the kitchen leaning over the counter sipping on a cup of coffee, and Scott enters the kitchen in sloooooow motion, smiles at me, kisses me on the check and grabs a cup of coffee and sits at the table to read the newspaper. LOL......how silly is that fantasy?
:silly:

Dogstar 01-27-2003 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Thanks!!:)  

And yes, Dogstar, you can have a turn!  LOL!!!

Wooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

hotforscott 01-30-2003 07:13 PM

LMAO!

JenRN 01-30-2003 09:21 PM

Alright back to the good stuff...... I was thinking today how nice it would be to ride on Scott's motorcycle with him. I was thinking of sitting behind him with my arms around him wind blowing through my hair and then crawling around to sit in front of him but facing him while we drive on the bike. He likes it and of course we stop and get hot and heay on the Harley!!!! Oh yeah, he is in leather pants and a nice shirt and me a nice flowing skirt with a button down white shirt he just happens to rip off of me and well.........I must keep it PG rated but all you women know how it goes from there!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19 01-30-2003 09:23 PM

How many Milanos have you had tonight, Jen?;) I'm liking that one very much.

JenRN 01-30-2003 09:25 PM

No Milano's Teri!!!! It's those damn eggplant meatballs Dogstar gave me the recipe for!!!!!:D

TeriB19 01-30-2003 09:29 PM

Awesome, we can have those for dinner, Milanos for dessert and I can't be held responsible for anything that happens after that.;)

JenRN 01-30-2003 09:32 PM

:D that could be scary!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

hotforscott 01-30-2003 09:42 PM

Very scary!

Sheila63 02-01-2003 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Alright back to the good stuff......  I was thinking today how nice it would be to ride on Scott's motorcycle with him.  I was thinking of sitting behind him with my arms around him wind blowing through my hair and then crawling around to sit in front of him but facing him while we drive on the bike.  He likes it and of course we stop and get hot and heay on the Harley!!!!  Oh yeah, he is in leather pants and a nice shirt and me a nice flowing skirt with a button down white shirt he just happens to rip off of me and well.........I must keep it PG rated but all you women know how it goes from there!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like it, too!! Good one, Jen. What a great thing to read on a Saturday morning. There's something very appealing about riding on the back of a motorcycle and having to wrap you arms around the guy driving.;) :embarass:

hotforscott 02-01-2003 12:31 PM

That would be such an adrenilin rush!

JenRN 02-01-2003 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
That would be such an adrenilin rush!

Yeah!!!! A hot man and a hot machine, can't get much better!:rolleyes: