CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott and Hilaree???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=121)

Draka29 10-02-2002 10:58 AM

Scott and Hilaree????

What is there story. I know they are divorced but you hear so many different stories. I heard that Scott Phillips is married. I never hear anything about Mark Tremonti. Can someone give me the scoop? Thanks!:P

allison 10-02-2002 11:27 AM

All I know is that Scott says that Hilaree was too young and that she wanted to "experience more things" in life, instead of be a mother, I guess. So she doesn't play a role in raising their son. When Scott's on tour or otherwise working, his family takes care of Jagger.

Mark is engaged and he's getting married to a girl named Victoria in January, I think.

Draka29 10-02-2002 12:15 PM

WOW...

Where did you hear that?? Is she totally lame or what. I suppose she couldnt have found a better dad for Jagger.

allison 10-02-2002 12:34 PM

Scott said it in an interview that I read a transcript of but I can't remember which one (sorry). Does anyone remember? No, I can't imagine not wanting to raise my own son, not to mention not wanting to be with Scott :pant:

Pittock 10-02-2002 02:22 PM

It was in the Rolling Stone interview and the People interview about Scott and Hilaree.

Lady Valkyrie 10-02-2002 02:24 PM

I for one have never thought Hilary was all that pretty. He features are too chiseled... there's nothing soft about her. And knowing that she doesn't want to be a mother to her son, who she helped to create, she's that much more uglier. Scott and Jagger deserve so much better.

allison 10-02-2002 02:39 PM

Speaking of her looks, I agree. I would describe her face as "sharp" and "hard" looking. Not crazy about the bleached and permed hair either. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not nice to comment on peoples' looks and that it's unimportant, but on well, I did it anyway.

TeriB19 10-02-2002 02:44 PM

On the WAWO website there are pictures from last Christmas that show Hilaree involved in the activities that were taking place. I don't think Hilaree is uninvolved but she does not have custody. She does not live far from Scott and Jagger and does see Jagger. She's not a totally horrible person who just skipped out.

allison 10-02-2002 03:18 PM

Teri - where are these pictures? The only Christmas ones I could find were under "projects", and called "Holiday Homeless Shelter Party", but the caption named her as Hilaree STAPP, so that couldn't have been last Christmas. :confused:

TeriB19 10-02-2002 03:20 PM

Why couldn't it have been last Christmas? Did she change her name back to her maiden name? And it's been awhile since I've been to the site, but when I first joined I saw the pic.

Draka29 10-02-2002 03:38 PM

Hilaree...

I agree with Lady Valkarie. What kind of mother is she. The pictures at WAWO are old. They are from 2 Christmas ago.

allison 10-02-2002 03:39 PM

Yeah, I think she did switch back to her maiden name.

hayley 10-02-2002 05:49 PM

she's just a bitch for what she did to my scotty baby.

Aimee 10-03-2002 01:48 AM

Umm

You guys, come on and get a grip already. Do you really think that Hilaree is not involved with raising Jagger at all? That's just not true! In fact, she was just seen with Jagger at a show on the last leg of this tour! She may not be the best person in the world, but what makes you think Scott is such a prince? He may be hot, but in my experience, that can make a guy pretty damn jerky. Just add money on top of it all and you've got yourself a recipe for marital diaster.

Dogstar 10-03-2002 01:57 AM

Yeah, there was post on a Jerry Cantrell web site about Hilaree being at one of the shows this summer. I'm sure she's involved with her son, she just doesn't have primary custody of him, from what I've read. And there are two sides to every story, for sure.

As jango likes to say, worship the music, not the musician...but I admit, Scott's hot.