CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You know what SUX? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6065)

Jester 03-12-2004 10:27 PM

You know what SUX?

it sucks that here in the Bay Area that all radio stations have just stopped playing Creed and NickelBack all together all they do is make fun of Stapp and Chad Kroger AAARRRRRRGGGGG :mad1:

luvscott4ever 03-12-2004 10:33 PM

That BITES!! They don't play Creed alot here either, but they've been getting better about it!! The only thing that really sucks, is that when they play MOP, they use some shortened version, and it REALLY pisses me off!! :mad1:

Dogstar 03-12-2004 10:59 PM

Yeah, they do the same thing around here, luvscott. I hate that radio version.

jjluvscreed 03-12-2004 11:01 PM

creed talk

thats how it is here , the radio stations dont ever play enough creed at all. it really pisses me off ! its always the same songs over and over! jjluvscreed :mad1: :mad1: :peace:

jjluvscreed 03-12-2004 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjluvscreed
thats how it is here , the radio stations dont ever play enough creed at all. it really pisses me off ! its always the same songs over and over! jjluvscreed :mad1: :mad1: :peace:

plus it never fails , when they do play creed, i alw the butt end of the song! for poor people like me i have to take what i can get when it comes to listening to music. the cd i have of creed skips and the cassette tape i have is worn out!!!!!!!!!!! the only times i have heard creed is in the early morning hours, which sucks because i cant crank it up! oh well thats life!

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2004 11:31 PM

I never listen to the radio, cuz they find their favorite songs and play them over and over again all day long :rolleyes: Just like mtv does :wtf: I havn't watched mtv for years now and I don't miss it at all!

rainfall 03-12-2004 11:39 PM

Well, where I'm from the radio stations play quite a fair amount of creed so I guess you will all have to move here to satisfy your creed fix.:)

creedchick02 03-13-2004 12:19 AM

:D Keep requesting them....and if they don't play it just send the station e-mails, after all even if the stations don't like a certain band they have to play them if you keep requesting.... :rolleyes:

DangerousDan85 03-13-2004 01:30 AM

i'm lucky, my station plays lots of creed

facelessman 03-13-2004 03:01 AM

those fools

Sheila63 03-13-2004 08:55 AM

There's only one radio station in my area that plays alot of Creed but I've never heard any radio station around here play any of their singles from MOP. Fortunately I have a portable cd player that I can bring with me to listen to in the car.

JenRN 03-13-2004 09:10 AM

I am lucky my local alternative rock station plays mostly Creed from MOP, I rarely hear Weathered material. So what is the deal with Nickelback? Why won't they play them? :confused:

Julbright 03-13-2004 09:22 AM

what kinds of things do they make fun of him for - that irritates me -

at least around here we get to hear a Creed song before the DJ makes some inaccurate or off the wall comment about Creed or the boys.

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-13-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I am lucky my local alternative rock station plays mostly Creed from MOP, I rarely hear Weathered material. So what is the deal with Nickelback? Why won't they play them? :confused:

That's what The KATT does. They mostly play Torn and WTLF, and MOP and One sometimes. But what does bother me is they either play Pearl Jam before or after Creed, or limp bizkit, or the offspring..........It always angers me when they do that. :mad1:

katzthatsme 03-13-2004 12:17 PM

welll i hear some songs..mostly from weathered cd, but its all good, cuz u know, radios are meant to play songs to satisfy everybody...and as of now, creed has not produced more music, at leats none that we have heard. its all right not to play creed.. its just the way it is