CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   do i have a rare copy of HC??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1996)

DogFingers 02-26-2003 06:45 PM

do i have a rare copy of HC???

i went to see my dad last week whilst i was on a week break at college - he lives in ireland, me in england.

so im going through his cd collection and theres human clay amongst others, bit of black sabbath, led zep, jonny cash, elvis, lots of stuff.

so i enquired about it and he said a friend had bought it for him and i could have it, cos he knows im obsessed by creed. and i thought "fantastic" cos my HC cd was a bit sratched.

anyway, i opened up the cd to see if it was sratched, check the booklet etc. when i notice ---

the coordinates are in my inlay! theres just some normal numbers, no coordinates. incase your intrested here are the numbers:

495171 2 - is where the coordinates usually are.

any ideas folks?

Martin :)

creedchick02 02-26-2003 07:16 PM

I think some earlier copies of HC had the cordinetes on the inside cover i will check the artical again i remember them saying they were too easy to find so they started hiding it:rolleyes:

Steve 02-26-2003 09:58 PM

On some import versions of the CD, the coordinates were not added into the artwork. I would just throw out a guess and say that since they were used to lead to Creed Quest, and Creed Quest was not open for those outside the US and Canada, they decided not to print them in the import versions.

Those numbers you found there is the catalog number of the CD.

creeder 02-27-2003 05:43 AM

IS there any Rare copies of Human Clay!?

gade202 02-27-2003 03:47 PM

Isn't this thing over? I thought that Mark Tremonti spilled the beans on the whole thing in that interview he did. Someone had to figure out the cords and go to the location (which I think someone did, I remember the pics) and it turned out to be where they took the pic for the cover of the Human Clay CD, then 6ft in the ground was a box with a phone number in it that was linked to a cell phone that was kept on their bus or at the management offices. Whoever was to call it would be given $100,000 worth of some guitar company's gear (forget which, but it was the one that mark uses on tour). Kinda sucks considering that guy was right above the box most likely and didn't even know it...

C-Dogg 03-01-2003 01:55 PM

I heard that in the area where that guy found the human clay crossroads, was on some sort of preserved site where digging was illegal :(

If anyone has a copy of that interview where he "spilled the beans" let me know. They still say though that they will take to their graves what you can hear behind Ode, which some ppl have investigated and came up with some cordinates.

There use to be a great site for this stuff, but it's closed now:( :crying: , luckily though, I already printed its contents.