CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Scott Stapp interview... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7214)

Aaron J 08-09-2004 09:29 PM

Scott Stapp interview...

Hey guys I'm new here, been a fan of Creed since the begining but never thought of getting involved... Thought I would just jump on in here with something I found...

http://www.christianitytoday.com/mus...tapp-0804.html

Dont know if that has been posted before but there ya go!

I'll be around.

-Aaron.

Sincirr 08-09-2004 10:17 PM

Oh man that is awesome! Thanks heaps!

It just took all of that to come to a screeching halt, to get to the point of having nothing, for me to finally realize, Hey, what are you fighting with this for? Until then, I hadn't claimed my faith as my own; I had just grown up with it. But I finally got to that point after years and years of running from God. Christ stepped in when I asked him.

Awesome!

You know, that supposed statement from Scott about how can U say that being a Christian is the only way to heaven, was in the FAQ section of the Creed official site since around 2001 or so. If I am ever in a famous band, I will be looking at my site from time to time thats for sure! U cant trust anyone! :mad1:

Aaron J 08-09-2004 10:25 PM

very cool huh?

I respect him for not wanting people to ask if he was a christian before because he was not living the life... least he knows he wasnt right with God. I'm glad he is now.

Mr. Prophet Man 08-09-2004 11:29 PM

It was nice to read that Scotty finally clarified the Xtianity issue, but I sense even more criticism from people 'cause of this.

creedsister 08-09-2004 11:40 PM

Nice interview my opion he done it well matt ch.5 verse 13 :)

Shadow 08-10-2004 12:09 AM

I thought Scott did a beautiful job with that interview. He did not have one bad word to say about anybody. He came out holding his head up. Good for him.

Project86er 08-10-2004 10:16 AM

Thanks for posting that

I never knew that was out. I had always thought of him exactly how he described himself.

creedsister 08-10-2004 02:31 PM

i know

he does it well God bless his heart Col ch 4 verse 6

cyndeelouwho 08-17-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Nice interview my opion he done it well matt ch.5 verse 13 :)

Arent you the same person that wished they had a gun on another thread! Christian when convenient or all the time?

creedsister 08-17-2004 10:33 PM

I dont anwser to nobody but God

JulieCitySlicker 08-17-2004 11:06 PM

Nice interview, thanks for sharing that with us :)
Welcome to the board as well :D

cyndeelouwho 08-23-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I dont anwser to nobody but God

How convenient and typical.

Sincirr 08-24-2004 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Project86er
I never knew that was out. I had always thought of him exactly how he described himself.

Well see, U would think that the actual Creed site would be more credible. That quote where Scott talks about there being more ways to heaven or whatever was said, was actually posted on the bands site! I read it. What can we believe these days? I'm glad this interview came out.

Oh, and to the person that fired all cylinders at Creedsister, Some Christians actually have a sense of humor, which is what you encountered with the 'gun' thing...and we arent perfect U know. We never claimed to be!

creedsister 08-24-2004 10:32 AM

:D I know Sincirr i....i read some where when that was said :D but its dose,nt sound right to me, But ah well, Thank you sincirr, I really dont need a gun, i thank God me dont have one HaHa :)

cyndeelouwho 08-27-2004 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Oh, and to the person that fired all cylinders at Creedsister, Some Christians actually have a sense of humor, which is what you encountered with the 'gun' thing...and we arent perfect U know. We never claimed to be!

I just say it like I see it. I get sickened by Social camelions. I know there is absolutly no perfection in Christianity but there sure is alot of self righteousness.
Namaste,
Cyndeelouwho