CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone here meditate? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6099)

Inkgirl28 03-16-2004 10:36 PM

Anyone here meditate?

Anyway i do christian meditation... anyone else here do meditation? :o

creedsister 03-16-2004 11:04 PM

Uh I do Inky Binky Winky~~But Im Lead To Do It I Live That Way Most The Time :D uh Its Good To Know How To That>> He Is The Truth The Way In The Light I Will Say This People Want To Know Things About A Lot Of Stuff In There Life And Whats Going On Around Theme!!! Theres The World Ways Like Diane Warrick LOL And Then Theres His Ways The Only Thing Thats Cool With big Jc He Only Lets U Know What Can Help Your Soul stregnth Peace He Would Never Let You know Anything That Would Hurt You Or Destroy U!!! Like The Worlds Ways Would :::::::WERE All Things Created That Are In Hevean Or On Earth Visble And Invisble Wether They Be Thrones Prince Apallteies Or Powers [hehe] ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM FOR HIM!!! 1 Col Ch 1>1>15.....Seek And Ye Shall Find!!!! ROCK ON!!!! :D

Lechium 03-16-2004 11:39 PM

Chistian meditation?
Mediatation is supposed to be about becoming one with the world, and, more importantly, trying to stop all mental process i.e. thinking... it doesnt have any religious aspect to it, despite being used by some religions.

creedsister 03-17-2004 12:50 AM

[quote=Lechium]Chistian meditation?
Mediatation is supposed to be about becoming one with the world, and, more importantly, trying to stop all mental process i.e. thinking... it doesnt have any religious aspect to it, despite being used by some religions oH BOY ARE YOU FULL OF IT THE SCRIPTURES THERE WHICH I POSTED IT ANWSERD THAT QUESTION AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2004 04:16 PM

Uh, no :confused:

Sheila63 03-17-2004 07:06 PM

First of all, Welcome to CreedFeed, Inkgirl.:D I hope you enjoy your time here.

To answer your question, yes, I meditate. I don't always do it everyday but I find it's a great way to destress, relax and become more centered.

creedsister 03-17-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Uh, no :confused:

Dont Worry About It The Good Lord Listens Girl :)

creedsister 03-17-2004 07:53 PM

[quote=Sheila63]First of all, Welcome to CreedFeed, Inkgirl.:D I hope you enjoy your time here.

To answer your question, yes, I meditate. I don't always do it everyday but I find it's a great way to destress, relax and become more centered Well Good For You dear Its A good thing

Inkgirl28 03-17-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
First of all, Welcome to CreedFeed, Inkgirl.:D I hope you enjoy your time here.

To answer your question, yes, I meditate. I don't always do it everyday but I find it's a great way to destress, relax and become more centered.

Thank you! i will, you guys are all so nice!

I meditate and i think i've found my spirit guide, a cherokee indian maiden...
(i'm part cherokee)

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!! ;)

creedsister 03-17-2004 08:29 PM

I Hate St Patricks Day About Like Ground Hog Day To Me!!! Thanks Chrokee chick That Was Good To Know ;)

Inkgirl28 03-17-2004 08:45 PM

I read somewhere that Scott is part Cherokee too...
But that's not why i say it... when i find time to post my pic you'll see that i am..

Anyhow, i like to meditate cause it clears my foggy head lol

Lechium 03-18-2004 11:36 AM

[quote=creedsister]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Chistian meditation?
Mediatation is supposed to be about becoming one with the world, and, more importantly, trying to stop all mental process i.e. thinking... it doesnt have any religious aspect to it, despite being used by some religions oH BOY ARE YOU FULL OF IT THE SCRIPTURES THERE WHICH I POSTED IT ANWSERD THAT QUESTION AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!

Huh?
Can you PLEASE be a bit more clear? I'm so confused....

RMadd 03-18-2004 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Huh?
Can you PLEASE be a bit more clear? I'm so confused....

Me too, man... Seems like she was agreeing and disagreeing w/ you...
but to be more on-topic, I don't meditate and, so far as I know, the kind of meditation we're discussing is not part of Christianity (at least not the major denominations)... perhaps, if by meditate, you mean to merely "think about", then thinking about things is a good thing in the Bible. but regarding Cherokee or Buddhist (?) meditation, i'm pretty sure that's not in scriptures.... so... this means I agree w/ Lech.... wow.... :eek:

TeriB19 03-18-2004 12:07 PM

Mark the date and time, dude! I agree as well. I didn't understand a word of that post.

creedsister 03-18-2004 05:13 PM

:offtopic: :offtopic: Lets Let This One Lay Down Please :D God Bless!!!!