CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   board crushes? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6302)

PaulMcCoygirl 04-16-2004 04:41 PM

The only reason why the freshman girls go out with senior guys at my school is b/c it's an easy way for them to get popular. If she says Hey, I went out and did a senior guy, she'll be popular and the rest of the guys in her class and the upperclassman will all know that she's easy and want to go out with her too. It's stupid.

Mulletman 04-16-2004 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
The only reason why the freshman girls go out with senior guys at my school is b/c it's an easy way for them to get popular. If she says Hey, I went out and did a senior guy, she'll be popular and the rest of the guys in her class and the upperclassman will all know that she's easy and want to go out with her too. It's stupid.

its true, sad really

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl

Maybe their just sluts. Dirty, dirty, sluts.

H-D :hammer:

hayley 04-16-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Probably because they are 'fresh' and new to the high school or to college, their first year?

Ohh, I see, that makes sense.

Quote:

Hayley, what do they call first year students in high school and first year students in college in NZ?

Well it's sort of like hide said, but when you first start college (or high school as its called over there) You are 3rd Form, Year 9. Then the year after that, 4th Form, Year 10. And the year I am now, 5th Form, Year 11. (And so on, I'm sure you get the picture, lol). And after college, when you go to university, I don't know what they call themselves, I guess the same as in college. :dunno:

Quote:

By the way, here in the US the first year is Freshman, the second is Sophomore, the third is Junior and the last year is Senior year.

Hmmm, why is it called Sophomore? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i know this wasen't directed to me but australia is similar to new zealand

Apart from the accents...;)

Quote:

(only with less sheep:D )

Don't forget the cows :laugh:

Quote:

the new zealanders probably say i'm first year hey, or i'm 3rd year hey. you have to say hey after each sentence, something to do with sheep i think.:D

:laugh: :laugh: We say hey that often? :wtf: lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
And I love you too, Hailey.

Oooh I'm special. But my name is spelt Hayley ;)

Mulletman 04-16-2004 08:56 PM

you say that as if it were a bad thing?

RMadd 04-16-2004 10:27 PM

The word "sophomore" is derived from two others: Sophocles, the Greek writer and philosopher (among other things) and moron (or some similar word from another language), an idiot. Basically, it says you're inbetween being a moron (freshmen) and a more knowledgeable person (upperclassmen). At least that's the explanation my Honors English teacher gave my class my soph. year in high school. And it works for me.

Mulletman 04-16-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
The word "sophomore" is derived from two others: Sophocles, the Greek writer and philosopher (among other things) and moron (or some similar word from another language), an idiot. Basically, it says you're inbetween being a moron (freshmen) and a more knowledgeable person (upperclassmen). At least that's the explanation my Honors English teacher gave my class my soph. year in high school. And it works for me.

. . .My cat's breath smells like cat food. . . .

hayley 04-16-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Basically, it says you're inbetween being a moron (freshmen) and a more knowledgeable person (upperclassmen). At least that's the explanation my Honors English teacher gave my class my soph. year in high school. And it works for me.

That works for me too. Thanks, Bear Fan. :D

facelessman 04-17-2004 02:39 AM

Quote:

lol thats awesome

Higher_Desire 04-17-2004 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Oooh I'm special. But my name is spelt Hayley ;)

Potat-o, Pota-toe.

Quote:

LOL. Brilliant.

H-D :hammer:

AllForTheBoys 04-17-2004 12:24 PM

I think Higher Desire sounds kinda cute, you got a photo? :confused:

creedsister 04-17-2004 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
actually I'm just looking for exuses to hurt random people...

HaHa I found my crush Whoooooooooo

Mulletman 04-17-2004 03:23 PM

they always go for the bad boy

RMadd 04-17-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Potat-o, Pota-toe.

Dan Quayle!

Higher_Desire 04-17-2004 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllForTheBoys
I think Higher Desire sounds kinda cute, you got a photo? :confused:

Ehh. Yeah, but it's not online... I could send it to you if you PM me your e-mail.

H-D :dead: