CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   hUmAnClAy, I'm calling you out. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3137)

Said Eyes 05-21-2003 04:57 AM

hUmAnClAy, I'm calling you out.

Its your avatar, dude. Only I may have Gir in my avatar. And yours is clearly inferior, using only half the dance and shitty quality... Change plz. If not, I challenge you to a DUEL! Pistols at dawn, sir.
kthnxbye!

Mike...:jam:

Steve 05-21-2003 10:33 AM

Wow - a duel on CreedFeed...

Get your tickets, right here, I've got your tickets to the amazing event featuring a duel between two of our own members. Come one, come all! Ringside seats are only 5,329.78 pesos. Step right up and get your tickets now!

TeriB19 05-21-2003 11:07 AM

Damn, and all I've got is a lousy 5,328.13 pesos. Somebody tell me who wins!!:D Always a day late and a peso short.

WTF is Gir anyway?:confused:

hotforscott 05-21-2003 11:25 AM

I was wondering the same thing.

goddess_bb 05-21-2003 12:09 PM

too funny steve...a duel well at least it will spice things up a bit!!

Higher_Desire 05-21-2003 12:21 PM

Can't we all just get along.

"We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together."
-Creed (One)

And, once again, WTF is a Gir? Instead of having "Gir" I prefer to have "Girl." LOL. It looks like a cheap ripoff of the rag doll on the cover of KoRn's album Issues.

H-D

SmEeKy 05-21-2003 03:43 PM

Yeah it kind of does higher desire.. but it also likes like a green Bart doll. :lol:

SmEeKy 05-21-2003 03:45 PM

I meant to say it looks like*

Higher_Desire 05-21-2003 03:52 PM

Hmm. I read it as "looks like" the first time and had to go back and read it slowly as "likes like." The english language is weird. It looks like something that fit so that's what it was.

Anyway, you're right. It does look kind of like one of those old Bart Simpson dolls! :lol: I use to have one of those.

H-D

JulieCitySlicker 05-21-2003 05:28 PM

I thought it was Bart Simpson to:D :embarass:

hide_tremonti 05-21-2003 10:04 PM

The full dance will not fit on.
To hUmAnClAy: Do you want me to host the full dance?

Said Eyes 05-22-2003 01:27 AM

I'm still waiting for an answer, hUmAnClAy.

For those wondering, Gir is a charater from my favourite cartoon, Invader Zim . Check your adult swim schedule in america, I think it's on Nickelodeon.

About Gir, Every IRKEN invader is assigned a robotic sidekick, Standard Information Retreival unit, known as S.I.R. As a cruel joke, however, the Tallest threw together some garbage and told Zim it was a "top secret" S.I.R. model named G.I.R. What does "Gir" stand for? Gir doesn't know. Gir has trouble even telling up from down. But Gir does know that Zim is his master and that taquitos are good. More likely to laugh and jump around the room playing with his toys than do any real work, Gir is the worst robot helper anyone could have. He is also insane.

He wears a 'dog' suit so as to not arrouse suspicion. My old avatar was without suit. My current one is with suit on.

Gir dancing

Gir freaking out

Somebody needs a hug!

Rotating and dancing

Watching TV

All bloody

Go download the episodes HERE

hide_tremonti 05-23-2003 10:23 PM

Hahahaha. GIR is too cute!

Lechium 05-24-2003 01:08 AM

Zim's getting cancelled? Holy shit.
First Futurama, and now Zim =
Only good toon to appear latley is Samurai Jack (Time Squad is pretty cool too, but its few years old I think). Does everyone watch Pokemon, so they cancell good stuff? =(

Said Eyes 05-24-2003 02:07 AM

Yeah it's a darn shame. They cancel Futurama and The Family Guy, but leave the Simpsons on for 11 years (still hilarious, but the ideas ran out years ago). Then have King of the Hill constantly renewed when it's the worst show I've ever seen...

If theres room for King of the Hill then theres room for Futurama!