CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone know the answers? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1305)

Kim V. 01-11-2003 06:14 PM

Anyone know the answers?

I was just thinking about all Creed "weathered" in 2002, including Mark's mom's death. Does anyone know if she was ill, or if it was sudden? I was just curious.
Also, I was watching VH1's Rock's Eligible Bachelors, which of course, Stapp was on. Does anyone know what video clip they show where it's raining, and it shows Scott and this girl pushing him while he's smiling? It's really quick, and I don't recognize the vid; mind you I haven't seen every single one of their vid's, so... While on the subject of that show (Bachelors), I had to laugh (sarcastically) at those women giving their OPINIONS about Scott and his personality, etc. Now I don't know Scott personally either, but it seems to me they were just judging him by the way he seems in the videos. Hello, ladies, he's just acting the part in the video!! The last commentary one gave was that he needs a good woman to help him relax and loosen up a little. Maybe he does need a good woman in his life (if I wasn't married... whew.... LOL) but have any of those women seen him when he's rockin' in concert?? He sure looks loose and like he's having fun then!! They just see a few videos and think they know what he's all about?? (Like the Messiah complex!) Give me a break! Well, they were right on a few counts (his good looks, etc.) But I didn't like how they seemed to almost make fun of him in some respects. :( :slap:

FlameBird 01-11-2003 06:34 PM

About Mark's mom: Don't quote me on it, but I think I heard that she was ill for a little while and then passed away. I'll see if I can find that article again and post the link for you.

As for the video clip, can you describe it a little more? It almost sounds like "What's This Life For" or "What If." WTLF is light and WI is dark backgrounds though so that may help a little bit...

Don't mind them in Bachelors, I think it's their job to just make fun of all the guys on there anyway. ;) Women after all... hehe

FlameBird <---happens to be a woman also so no flames towards me with that comment ok? :)

creedgirl99 01-11-2003 06:40 PM

I think the video you're talking about is What If. It is raining and a girl does push him in it. I love that video, it's cool!

FlameBird 01-11-2003 06:42 PM

link

Quote:

Originally posted by FlameBird
I'll see if I can find that article again and post the link for you.

I remember now, she died of Lupus and had it for a long time. There's a little blurb about it here: http://www.marktremonti.net/biography.html but I couldn't find anything more tangible. Sry.

Sheila63 01-11-2003 06:59 PM

Re: Anyone know the answers?

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
<b>I was just thinking about all Creed "weathered" in 2002, including Mark's mom's death. &nbsp;Does anyone know if she was ill, or if it was sudden? &nbsp;I was just curious.
Also, I was watching VH1's Rock's Eligible Bachelors, which of course, Stapp was on. ... While on the subject of that show (Bachelors), I had to laugh (sarcastically) at those women giving their OPINIONS about Scott and his personality, etc. &nbsp;Now I don't know Scott personally either, but it seems to me they were just judging him by the way he seems in the videos. &nbsp;Hello, ladies, he's just acting the part in the video!! ... &nbsp;Maybe he does need a good woman in his life (if I wasn't married... whew.... LOL) &nbsp;but have any of those women seen him when he's rockin' in concert?? &nbsp;He sure looks loose and like he's having fun then!! &nbsp;( :slap: </b>

I know, Kim V. I couldn't believe the things they said when I saw the show either. I just thought to myself, "Are they crazy or what?!!" I don't know Scott personally either but I couldn't agree with you more and unlike you I'm not married, so....oh well, at least I can dream!!;)

JenRN 01-11-2003 08:26 PM

We talked about this awhile back in the fall when the show aired, I thought those women were quite bitchy about him. They actually sounded jealous of him or something! The video was "What If" from Scream 3. Yeah Mark's mom did die of complications of lupus, REALLY SAD!:( Lupus is a horrible disease! It has been a hell of year for them in 2002 hope 2003 brings them health, happiness and family!:)

TeriB19 01-11-2003 10:11 PM

Amen, Jen.

Bridge of Clay 01-11-2003 10:56 PM

Mark´s mom died of cancer...

the video seems to be what if...

if you all pay attention, Stapp is much more confortable now on videos than back in the time of the mop video... just look at his body expressions

PaulMcCoygirl 01-12-2003 12:08 AM

It's the What If video. :)

Dogstar 01-12-2003 12:23 AM

I think What If is my fave vid.

PaulMcCoygirl 01-12-2003 12:56 AM

My favorite is With Arms WIde Open, I like when he goes into that tower.

Sheila63 01-12-2003 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
... It has been a hell of year for them in 2002 hope 2003 brings them health, happiness and family!:)

I hope so too!!:)