CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-02-2005 12:29 AM

Crikey, I'm starving! I haven't eaten anything since late this morning and it's now 6:28pm, grr I've just been so busy toady I haven't even had time to munch on something! Hmmm, I think I will make myself an omlett or something ... mmm :D

aussiecreeder 01-02-2005 12:39 AM

omlette? ummm their okay but i'm not really the biggest egg fan. what do you put in if not some ham?

aussiecreeder 01-02-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yeah, you don't see those around in the U.S. too much anymore. I prefer a stick on the floor. I hate automatics.

I learnt in an auto but I should get a manual some day......

hayley 01-02-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
omlette? ummm their okay but i'm not really the biggest egg fan. what do you put in if not some ham?

I don't really like anything much in my omlette exepct obviously, egg. :rolleyes: Lots of cheese :D Mmm cheese rocks

Eeew my mum had this huge piece of steak tonight that she brought from a shop, she cut into it and there was this blood stuff that came out :bump: :throwup: Then she was hacking into it with her teeth and saying "Hmm it's a bit grissley!!!" And I was thinking yeah no shit. :( It was one of the most disgusting sights.
:crying:

aussiecreeder 01-02-2005 03:16 AM

blood coming out? a bit nasty......
but porterhouse steak ummmmm ;)
hey you can't have egg, there would have being a little birdy with feelings come from that! ;)

hayley 01-02-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

blood coming out? a bit nasty......

Yeah she said it was a little uncooked :rolleyes: Well I'm glad to know that you don't like blood pouring out of your steak. ( :vomit: )

Quote:

but porterhouse steak ummmmm ;)

:nono: Wtf is porterhouse steak anyhow? Is that the big chunky slabs of disgusting brown, dead animal?

Quote:

hey you can't have egg, there would have being a little birdy with feelings come from that! ;)

Oh man, theres eggs taken off my menu! Just kidding :laugh: But no, eggs are different, they don't have feelings. Wheras animals, they know they are doomed from the moment they are born .... grr ... heh

aussiecreeder 01-02-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yeah she said it was a little uncooked :rolleyes: Well I'm glad to know that you don't like blood pouring out of your steak. ( :vomit: )

Rare is what a good restaurant will normally serve but I really don't like the sight of blood. Medium is probably the best at least for me.....most prefer medium-rare.

:nono: Wtf is porterhouse steak anyhow? Is that the big chunky slabs of disgusting brown, dead animal?

yummy cows......:D

Oh man, theres eggs taken off my menu! Just kidding :laugh: But no, eggs are different, they don't have feelings. Wheras animals, they know they are doomed from the moment they are born .... grr ... heh

Hey but eggs would become those animals with feelings, in fact they are already animals. MURDER......MURDERER! ;) I don't know if most animals realise they are doomed considering most farm animals are fairly simple creatures. People don't normally eat really intelligent creatures like dolphins and apes.

JulieCitySlicker 01-02-2005 07:49 PM

I need to get out of here for a bit and finish my laundry. Oh what fun :rolleyes:

hayley 01-02-2005 11:04 PM

Quote:

Hey but eggs would become those animals with feelings, in fact they are already animals. MURDER......MURDERER! ;)

They are already animals, but not proper animals, so they haven't devloped feelings yet. :D They aren't ALIVE .... I win!! ;)

Quote:

I don't know if most animals realise they are doomed considering most farm animals are fairly simple creatures.

All animals have feelings. Period. lol.

Quote:

People don't normally eat really intelligent creatures like dolphins and apes.

Yeah, that would just be wrong .... I love apes :D

aussiecreeder 01-02-2005 11:58 PM

embyros aren't alive? need to do biology i think.......;)
apes and dolphins can be nasty creatures. i've seen docos on them and dolphins can be very cruel to porpoises. sometimes they throw them around the water seemingly just for fun.

hayley 01-03-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

embyros aren't alive? need to do biology i think.......;)

I'm sure embyros don't have feelings. No. They don't. No research needed. I still win. ;)

Quote:

apes and dolphins can be nasty creatures. i've seen docos on them and dolphins can be very cruel to porpoises. sometimes they throw them around the water seemingly just for fun.

:eek: Really? Thats mean

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

I'm sure embyros don't have feelings. No. They don't. No research needed. I still win. ;)

:eek: Really? Thats mean

you said they weren't alive and weren't proper animals. one conception starts there is life. about the animals i also saw this doco where these chimps would hunt these little monkeys but chasing them through the trees using these tactics and eventually they would catch at least one and then eat it for dinner.

hayley 01-03-2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

you said they weren't alive and weren't proper animals. one conception starts there is life.

STOP!! You're making me confused! Stop trying to make me feel guilty ... :crying: lol

Quote:

about the animals i also saw this doco where these chimps would hunt these little monkeys but chasing them through the trees using these tactics and eventually they would catch at least one and then eat it for dinner.

:eek: That's even worse! TORTURE!! Man, the poor little monkeys.

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

STOP!! You're making me confused! Stop trying to make me feel guilty ... :crying: lol

:eek: That's even worse! TORTURE!! Man, the poor little monkeys.

I will break you down! You will feel guilty about eating eggs and then finally you'll relent and start eating steak and chicken lol. Nature is a mean beast, it certainly isn't heaven.

hayley 01-03-2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

I will break you down! You will feel guilty about eating eggs and then finally you'll relent and start eating steak and chicken lol.

Okay, when hell freezes over ... so it's a plan? Muahhaa. :D

Quote:

Nature is a mean beast, it certainly isn't heaven.

Yeah, it is. And I choose not to take part in the cruel act of eating a dead animal which did have feelings. But, to each their own. ;)

Well I'm off to have a nice hot bath