CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge All-Star Info (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9392)

Gabriel 07-08-2005 12:17 AM

Alter Bridge All-Star Info

It's official!! Alter Bridge will be playing live at the Home Run Derby in front of 45,000 fans and a National TV audience of millions as part of MLB's All Star Weekend. This will take place around 7:45PM Eastern time on Monday night and will be broadcast live on ESPN on the Baseball Tonight Pre-game show. The actual Home Run Derby starts at 8:00PM.

Also after the derby, at 10:00PM Eastern time check out the Legends Softball game on ESPN because Mark Tremonti is playing in it! The softball game actually takes place on Sunday night but ESPN is broadcasting it on Monday.

Also, for those who have not seen it yet, relive AB playing with the Red Sox on MLB.com. Here is the link to the video.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ev...2005/index.jsp

Also check out this interview with Mark on MLB.com.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/a...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

TeriB19 07-08-2005 12:23 AM

Awesome news, Michael. Please tell the guys we'll be watching!!!!!!

Dogstar 07-08-2005 01:30 AM

That's fantastic. Thanks for the news, Michael!

Bridge of Clay 07-08-2005 08:54 AM

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Michael!

I wonder how many songs they're playing...

I hope next ESPN broadcasts it for Brazil as well... sometimes they replace American events for ESPN Latin America... argH!

The Lithium 07-08-2005 09:55 AM

Now who's ripping it? I'm sure ABB.net will be ripping the songs, but I wanna see the GAME too!!!

titan9 07-08-2005 12:40 PM

Ok, I am officially envious of my brother.:D He HAS tickets to the All-Star game and the HR derby. That means he's gonna see one of my favorite bands performing live and I'm not going to see them in person! I am so making him take the digital camera and take some pictures for me. If only I had 200 bucks to spend on a HR derby ticket, I could go to it!

Anyway, this is great news and hopefully even more people find out about Alter Bridge's great music because of this.

scrit 07-08-2005 01:46 PM

Thats awsome! I probably won't be seeing it though since I'll be on vacation..

Dogstar 07-08-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Ok, I am officially envious of my brother.:D He HAS tickets to the All-Star game and the HR derby. That means he's gonna see one of my favorite bands performing live and I'm not going to see them in person! I am so making him take the digital camera and take some pictures for me. If only I had 200 bucks to spend on a HR derby ticket, I could go to it!

Anyway, this is great news and hopefully even more people find out about Alter Bridge's great music because of this.

Wow, way cool for your brother. I wish you could go, too, titan!

Dogstar 07-08-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Now who's ripping it?

Exactly what I was thinking, since I don't have cable and won't be able to see it :(

The Lithium 07-08-2005 05:50 PM

You should check ABB.net. If you wanna be sure just request it on her Forum!

Soundslave 07-08-2005 10:24 PM

Quote:

While ESPN will televise the "Open Your Eyes" performance, Tremonti said the Comerica crowd also will see Alter Bridge perform a KISS standard, "Detroit Rock City." There will be something familiar about a lot of power hitters clubbing balls over the wall at Comerica on that night, and there will be something familiar about the rock group playing as part of the festivities.

That's a shame. I'd love to see that cover.

I'll try my best to rip the performance and the softball game, but since the device that I use to rip TV with rarely works, I can't make any promises.

titan9 07-09-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Wow, way cool for your brother. I wish you could go, too, titan!

Yeah, like I said, I'm going to get him to take the camera and snap some pictures of the games and of Alter Bridge performing. The real shame is that he is not an Alter Bridge fan. He doesn't dislike them, but hasn't been open to giving their music a chance, despite me telling him to buy ODR.:laugh: But my bro knows how much I like Alter Bridge and I'm sure he'll snap some good pictures for me. I'll definitely remind him to, lol. If he does, I plan on uploading them to a photo-sharing site so you guys can see'em if you'd like.

Dogstar 07-09-2005 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
...But my bro knows how much I like Alter Bridge and I'm sure he'll snap some good pictures for me. I'll definitely remind him to, lol. If he does, I plan on uploading them to a photo-sharing site so you guys can see'em if you'd like.

:thumbsup:

Bridge of Clay 07-10-2005 01:07 PM

I'm positive either Stace or Miguel will rip it. Besides, we can always count on the videopimp staff as well!

GregS 07-11-2005 09:05 PM

Amazing performance from the boys..