CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 05-08-2004 11:56 PM

The direction of the eye, so misleading, the defection of the soul, nauseously quick...:cloud9:

GoodGodGirl23 05-09-2004 12:56 PM

Can't wait for lunch time *Olive Garden* YAYE!!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 05-09-2004 09:15 PM

Urg!
Just found out today that the guys renting downstairs quit their jobs, thats not helping matters with trying to be able to afford to stay here :chair:

hayley 05-10-2004 01:23 AM

Oh, that sucks. Will they get other jobs?

JulieCitySlicker 05-10-2004 06:48 AM

I hope so Hayley, otherwise the house is gonna have to sell! I can't afford to pay for everything, I won't be able to buy groceries or anything! I couldn't do it without them paying the rent :eek:

GoodGodGirl23 05-10-2004 04:54 PM

Being on a diet sucks wads, wish I were one of those people that could eat anything they wanted and not gain any weight at all!!! :eek: :eek:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-10-2004 05:41 PM

I have an awards banquet tonight and I don't know what award I'm getting, all they sent me was an invitation. Plus I'm tired b/c we got back from San Antonio yesterday around 11:00 pm and I had to get up early for school to finish a test. When I got to school, she wasn't even there so I got up for nothing. ahhhhh! :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 05-10-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Being on a diet sucks wads, wish I were one of those people that could eat anything they wanted and not gain any weight at all!!! :eek: :eek:

I used to be that way Suzie, could eat anything I wanted and not gain anything. Of course I was cleaning full time at hotels to :D

Rocker_Dude16 05-10-2004 11:58 PM

Had a fruitful evening

hayley 05-11-2004 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I hope so Hayley, otherwise the house is gonna have to sell! I can't afford to pay for everything, I won't be able to buy groceries or anything! I couldn't do it without them paying the rent :eek:

I hope they do find new jobs, I can only imagine how stressful it would be if they didn't. :(

JulieCitySlicker 05-11-2004 05:13 AM

Thanks Hayley :)

You better believe it will be stressful if they don't :eek:

Rocker_Dude16 05-11-2004 01:06 PM

I'm starved :eek:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-11-2004 05:20 PM

One more week of school and then I'm done! yay! :D

Dogstar 05-11-2004 05:53 PM

AIC rocks! :D

Higher_Desire 05-11-2004 06:25 PM

My throat hurts. It's been tickling for 2 days, my voice goes in and out, it hurts to swallow. Do you think I may be coming down with something? I took some Acidopholous, Echinacia, and some yellow pills I found in my toiletries bag that I'm pretty sure were cold pills. Not sure though.

H-D :razz:

TeriB19 05-11-2004 10:22 PM

I'm so addicted to the show 24!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 05-11-2004 10:24 PM

Just watched the season fanale of One Tree Hill :D

Dogstar 05-11-2004 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
My throat hurts. It's been tickling for 2 days, my voice goes in and out, it hurts to swallow. Do you think I may be coming down with something? I took some Acidopholous, Echinacia, and some yellow pills I found in my toiletries bag that I'm pretty sure were cold pills. Not sure though.

Sounds like what I've had for almost a week. I hope you feel better soon.

Higher_Desire 05-12-2004 01:03 AM

My friend Corrina had her Senior recital tonight. She did really well. She did some selections from opera and vocal jazz. She wants to put an album together within the coming years, and I know she has the ability to do it.

hayley 05-12-2004 04:23 AM

Quote:

Just watched the season fanale of One Tree Hill :D

You have? One Tree Hill, huh? That's in New Zealand, awesome place. What's it about?

My friend has offered me a job working at the local pool cafe, I think his boss has said yes. :bigjump: Hopefully my mum will let me work the hours, I will ask her tomorrow. I will be working after school. :cool: I hope she does, it would be so cool, and I need the extra cash.

JulieCitySlicker 05-12-2004 05:01 AM

That is awesome Hayley :D :dancing:

goddess_bb 05-12-2004 02:30 PM

I am having one of those weeks where I wonder how I will get through..shit.. :( anyone got some good news I need some.. :confused:

JulieCitySlicker 05-12-2004 02:46 PM

I know that feeling goddess :(
I don't have anything good to add, but I'm trying to keep positive about everything now, been sad and stressed for to long now ;)

PaulMcCoygirl 05-12-2004 09:58 PM

I'm about to go watch a Sacramento Kings and Minnesota Timberwolves game. I hope the Kings win.

hayley 05-13-2004 02:00 AM

Quote:

That is awesome Hayley :D :dancing:

Well, it was. :( His boss turned out to say no, he doesn't need anyone at the moment :eek: Oh well, they'll be another opportunity. :)

GeeK_2004 05-13-2004 08:47 AM

4 more days left of school, 1 day for (graduation ) practice, and finally the one day i`ll leave this place(school).....

that totals out to 6...but as far as school.....its 4 days....but as far as how many days till graduation .....its 6 ....

Higher_Desire 05-13-2004 07:04 PM

I just have next week, then finals week!

H-D :banana:

JulieCitySlicker 05-14-2004 12:55 AM

I'm gonna head to bed now ;)

PaulMcCoygirl 05-14-2004 05:58 PM

Next week is finals and graduation practice, then finally TAH DAH..........graduation!!!! YAY!!! :clap:

HoundDog 05-14-2004 07:30 PM

I have this God awful heart burn I wish it would go away! :eek:

Sheila63 05-14-2004 07:42 PM

To all of you graduating in the next few weeks -

Congratulations!!! :party2: :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 05-15-2004 12:27 PM

I'm going to the gym soon
Its finally sunny today to, nice to see after a whole week of rain and clouds:)

PaulMcCoygirl 05-15-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63

:hugs: Thanks Sheila! I'm kind of happy yet sad that I'm graduating b/c I know I won't be seeing my friends for a long time b/c we're all going our separate ways, but then I'm happy b/c I'm finally done with high school. :D

Random Thoughts: Well I just came back from a graduation party and we pigged out on food. Later I'm going to church, then I'm off to another graduation party at 7:00pm. After that I'm coming home to watch the SPURS and Lakers game.

JulieCitySlicker 05-15-2004 03:55 PM

I just got back from the gym, worked out for an hour and a half today :D

Sheila63 05-15-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
:hugs: Thanks Sheila! I'm kind of happy yet sad that I'm graduating b/c I know I won't be seeing my friends for a long time b/c we're all going our separate ways, but then I'm happy b/c I'm finally done with high school. :D

Random Thoughts: Well I just came back from a graduation party and we pigged out on food. Later I'm going to church, then I'm off to another graduation party at 7:00pm. After that I'm coming home to watch the SPURS and Lakers game.

You're welcome, Alisha. :) I understand what you're saying. It's kind of a bittersweet time but I hope you'll be able to stay in touch with your friends.

Have fun at the party tonight!! :dancing:

PaulMcCoygirl 05-16-2004 02:53 AM

I hope I stay in touch with them too! As for the party, I had a blast. I danced so many Cumbia's (sp?) my feet hurt! I didn't come home until 11:00 so I'm kind of tired.

Higher_Desire 05-16-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl

Don't worry about them. Once you get on with your life, you'll realize they didn't mean so much to you. Nobody knows what they want in High School, even though some think they might. Remember the good times, but for the most part, they won't stay in your life, and you won't care. Trust me on this. I've been there.

H-D :music:

JulieCitySlicker 05-16-2004 06:14 PM

Grrr!
I went to put gas in the lawn mower, so I could mow then lawn and I put the dumb gas in the oil spot instead of the gas one :yikes: I guess thats what they get for letting a half blind girl who doesn't know a darn thing about lawn mowers try to put gas in the stupid thing :banghead:So much for mowing the lawn today :rolleyes:

hayley 05-17-2004 01:36 AM

Hmmm I haven't been posting here for afew days...

I went for my date on Saturday :D I had SO much fun, we had a really awesome time, I have never had that much fun with a guy ever. :p I can see how much he cares for me and we had a really romantic day, I can't wait for next weekend. :D:D

GeeK_2004 05-17-2004 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63

why thank you !!

:D :D :D

I cannot wait for this friday night....!!!