CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brian Marshall (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6135)

Trees of Wisdom 03-20-2004 09:16 PM

Brian Marshall

There was a thread on the marktremonti.net board and someone was asking why Brian Marshall left the band. In the thread, there was speculation that in the in-famous radio interview, Brian Marshall was indeed drunk. Does anyone know or speculate that he was drunk?

Bridge of Clay 03-20-2004 09:31 PM

Time to close the thread, Steve.

rabidgopher04 03-21-2004 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Time to close the thread, Steve.

Why? Perhaps some people want to honestly know what happened. I know I would.

aussiecreeder 03-21-2004 06:30 AM

he honestly sounded like he was stoned or had being stoned recently! that is in the distant past now though! Who knows what really went on? Stapp did say however that they tried to help Brian out and he wouldn't help himself. I don't think Stapp was the bad guy here.

Bridge of Clay 03-21-2004 10:58 AM

Why?

Because all of this will turn into speculation. If you take time to search for this topic, you might find all the answers you need.

Steve 03-21-2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
Why? Perhaps some people want to honestly know what happened. I know I would.

You can't honestly know what happened because NO ONE KNOWS. It was left as a band thing. The band never released the reasons for Brian parting ways with Creed. End of story.

facelessman 03-22-2004 02:24 AM

sounds good to me!

johellion 03-23-2004 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
There was a thread on the marktremonti.net board and someone was asking why Brian Marshall left the band. In the thread, there was speculation that in the in-famous radio interview, Brian Marshall was indeed drunk. Does anyone know or speculate that he was drunk?

I CAN ANSWER THIS.....NO...Brian was not drunk....and the interview had nothing to do with him leaving Creed....He was infact fishing that day!!! :D

That infamous interview was the cause of a lot of rumors.....when I say rumors....that is just what they were!!!!!

hayley 03-24-2004 12:28 AM

Man this is pathetic...honestly. Of course we would all like to know, but when you hear so many stories and so many rumors you don't know what to believe

Echelon122 03-24-2004 12:57 AM

the "Real" reasons are probably just best left to the people of the band to worry about. It was FOUR YEARS ago..time to move past it.

Of course, various alledged things might be truth, but who knows...and really after all this time does it REALLY matter? :wtf:

Peace, Erin

Steve 03-24-2004 01:14 AM

Welcome to the board Erin!

Jester 03-24-2004 06:45 AM

there may be some things best left unanswered such as the "Ode" question and the question of Marshall hell we could possibly come up with a hundred things we want answered in reguards to Creed but mybe they are best left alone

just my :2cents:

jbjfan 03-31-2004 09:48 PM

stoner!

he sounded stoned to me! :smokin:

Higher_Desire 03-31-2004 11:54 PM

I heard a report SOMEWHERE, can't quite remember where, but I'm pretty sure it was actually from Stapp where he said that Brian had been doing drugs (in near excess), and refused to stop or get any help, so they spoke with Wind-Up and with Marshall, and reached an agreement as to ask Marshall to leave the band. Which he did sometime around October of 2000.

H-D :silly:

hayley 04-01-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
we could possibly come up with a hundred things we want answered in reguards to Creed but mybe they are best left alone

I agree with you 110% there. Some things just do need to be left alone.