CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

Sheila63 01-18-2003 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I have also dreamed that I was a woman cop and pulled him over in his nice big Escalade not really knowing it was him. &nbsp;Then when I went to his door and saw him I asked him to step out of the vehicle, and he looked at me with those big soulful eyes and asked me" Are you really a cop? You are too pretty to be a cop!" &nbsp;Well needless to say one thing led to another and I ended up in his big black Escalade for the entire night! &nbsp; IF THE TRUCK IS A ROCKIN DON'T COME KNOCKING!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: &nbsp;Oh yes It was a GREAT dream!!!! When I had to get up at 5AM for work I was not real happy!:( </b>

Wow, that sounds awesome, Jen. Reading that fantasy sure woke me up this morning!!!

Thanks to addicted2stapp and Highergirl for the positive feedback on my fantasy!!

hotforscott 01-18-2003 11:44 AM

I could think of scott fantasies all day, I would be so humiliated if Scott were to actually read this though. LOL!:embarass:

TeriB19 01-18-2003 06:23 PM

Jen, I really liked your fantasy. But I was imagining that you weren't the cop I was. And damn, I need to go take a really cold shower. However, in my dream, Mark was in the passenger seat, so I stayed in the Escalade just a bit longer than you.;)

hotforscott 01-18-2003 06:46 PM

LMAO, did the horn, I mean alarm, wake you up a little after 5 then Teri?

TeriB19 01-18-2003 06:54 PM

Blasted, God-forsaken horn. My knee hit the horn, which somehow managed to set off my damn alarm clock and I woke up terribly horribly disappointed to find my arms wrapped around my pillow. Grrrr:mad: . It was nice while it lasted. But I woke up very very tired.:D

hotforscott 01-18-2003 07:06 PM

LMAO!

DangerousDan85 01-18-2003 07:09 PM

I saw another Natalie Portman movie yesterday so I had a very interesting and detailed dream last night. :D

hotforscott 01-18-2003 07:12 PM

here we go, take a breath Dan, take a breath!

DangerousDan85 01-18-2003 07:29 PM

:P , I got the new Star Wars for pretty much one reason, I didn't really have a dream though.

JenRN 01-18-2003 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Jen, I really liked your fantasy. But I was imagining that you weren't the cop I was. And damn, I need to go take a really cold shower. However, in my dream, Mark was in the passenger seat, so I stayed in the Escalade just a bit longer than you.;)

LOL:lol: Oh YEAHHHHH!!!!!!! Well I not only stayed in the Escalade all night we went for a nice walk in the woods in the morning and got grass stains ALL OVER US!!!!!! Oh yeah and then I woke up and realized that soft warm comforting thing pressed up against my body was my flannel sheets!!!!!:(

Wylde-Tremonti 01-18-2003 09:38 PM

does anyone kno who Kirsten Storms is?.....i would get w/ her any days of my life......lol

hotforscott 01-18-2003 09:40 PM

not sure who she is.

JenRN 01-18-2003 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
does anyone kno who Kirsten Storms is?.....i would get w/ her any days of my life......lol

No I really don't know who she is, what does she do act?:confused:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-18-2003 09:41 PM

yeah....she's on Days of our Lives....she was also Zenon in those disney movies.....SHE IS DAMN FINE!

DangerousDan85 01-18-2003 09:44 PM

I know who you are talking about. I've seen her on the soap. She's ok, no Natalie Portman, but that's just me :P