CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I Miss Creed!!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8580)

HigherGirl 04-30-2005 07:51 PM

Boy...
All the fighting...
sorry I started this thread, wasn't my intention to start a big brawl... :(
I had an OFF day I guess and missed Creed... No big deal...I still miss 'em, But life goes on...No big deal.. haven't you heard a Creed song, and just thought.."Boy I miss those days...concerts..etc." Thats all I was getting at.. :confused:

jim22_greek 11-03-2005 04:26 AM

Hey Highergirl I Miss Them Too Very Match Iam Jim From Greece And Iam I Big Fan Of Creed Please Sent Me I Email. Iam Looking Forward Too Contact With You See You Kiss From Greece. A! And I Also Like South Park

uncertaindrumer 11-04-2005 11:40 AM

Funny how this thread was ressurected...

titan9 11-04-2005 01:10 PM

Haha, like it or not, Uncertain, there are still people who miss Creed. They had an impact on a lot of people. They were an awesome band.

Right now, however, I can say that I don't miss them that much anymore. Yes, MOP was an amazing album, still probably my favorite of all time. But you know what? Like I said on the first page of this thread, at least now, for some(namely those who like both), we are getting twice the amount of awesome music! I'm really enjoying The Great Divide, and I have loved ODR since last Fall.

uncertaindrumer 11-04-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Haha, like it or not, Uncertain, there are still people who miss Creed.

True.

Quote:

They had an impact on a lot of people.

True.

Quote:

They were an awesome band.

False. :D

titan9 11-04-2005 03:26 PM

Well, imo, and a lot of people will agree with me, they were an awesome band. :laugh:

uncertaindrumer 11-04-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Well, imo, and a lot of people will agree with me, they were an awesome band. :laugh:

Yes and on an Ashlee Simpson fansite a lot of people would agree that she is a great singer ;)

geletmote 11-04-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Yes and on an Ashlee Simpson fansite a lot of people would agree that she is a great singer ;)

Dont compare quality with quantity..

titan9 11-04-2005 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer

Oh.....no.....you........DIDN'T! Tell me you did not just compare Simpson to Creed! Tell me you did not just say that!

On a side note, I think you can make one comparison: both Simpson(based on a rumor I heard today) and Stapp apparently like to get drunk and make fools of themselves in public. :D j/k of course!

uncertaindrumer 11-05-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

Oh.....no.....you........DIDN'T! Tell me you did not just compare Simpson to Creed! Tell me you did not just say that!

I could compare her to anyone. I think the only bands I would put off-limits as far as Simpson comparisons would be the Beatles and Led Zeppelin.

Quote:

On a side note, I think you can make one comparison: both Simpson(based on a rumor I heard today) and Stapp apparently like to get drunk and make fools of themselves in public. :D j/k of course!

Doesn't sound like your kidding to me ;)