CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Theory of a Deadman - Gasoline (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8504)

Steve 01-22-2005 01:27 PM

Theory of a Deadman - Gasoline

Wow, what an amazing CD. They have a completely different sound. It's a very good CD. definately pick it up when it comes out... ;)

Dogstar 01-22-2005 02:13 PM

I have yet to hear these guys, Steve. What did they sound like before and what do they sound like now?

Bridge of Clay 01-22-2005 02:16 PM

Before, just like Nickelback. You could barely tell the difference... I dunno about now...

Dogstar 01-22-2005 02:39 PM

Hmmm, not a big Nickelback fan :D...I'll have to download some tunes to see.

Steve 01-22-2005 05:51 PM

You have to hear their new stuff. If you don't like Nickelback you won't like their first album. Half the songs on their debut were written with Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. Their second album, which is due out soon, is completely different.

Dogstar 01-22-2005 07:39 PM

Cool, I will give it a try. Thanks, Steve :)

creedsister 01-22-2005 09:31 PM

yes i,ve i know these guys but i have,nt heared thier new stuff have to check,er out

Torn Daredevil 01-23-2005 12:21 AM

HEY STEVE!!! The album IS awesome! I "got my hands on it" today. I have been a fan since before their first album came out. I love that album a lot, but the new one is amazing. I haven't listened to the whole thing, but what I have heard rules (I'm gonna listen to the rest tomorrow). "Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This)" is gonna be huge. It's pretty radio-friendly, but it's awesome. The new single "No Surprise" is cool as well, along with others. I assume now that the album has leaked, they may move the release date up, but I'll still be there to buy it! Give it a chance guys. I think you'll really enjoy it! Man, I hope these guys open for AB sometime soon, that'd be great.

Steve 01-23-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
HEY STEVE!!! The album IS awesome! I "got my hands on it" today. I have been a fan since before their first album came out. I love that album a lot, but the new one is amazing. I haven't listened to the whole thing, but what I have heard rules (I'm gonna listen to the rest tomorrow). "Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This)" is gonna be huge. It's pretty radio-friendly, but it's awesome. The new single "No Surprise" is cool as well, along with others. I assume now that the album has leaked, they may move the release date up, but I'll still be there to buy it! Give it a chance guys. I think you'll really enjoy it! Man, I hope these guys open for AB sometime soon, that'd be great.

I'll be buying it too. I don't buy many albums, but this one is on my list. Only other one on my list so far is Audioslave's new one supposedly due in June. Can't wait!

Xterminator27 01-23-2005 01:10 AM

Hey steve, how have you heard the entire album when its not even out yet?? =D

Torn Daredevil 01-23-2005 01:34 AM

Yeah, I also heard the Audioslave album is due in June, but this week's Entertainment Weekly said May. So I don't know what to believe. Still can't wait though for that one, too!

Wylde-Tremonti 01-24-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Wow, what an amazing CD. They have a completely different sound. It's a very good CD. definately pick it up when it comes out... ;)

WELL DUH IT'S AWESOME!!! THEY WERE WRITING W/ ZAKK FUCKING WYLDE!

PS- Track List? Where did you guys find it?

Bridge of Clay 01-24-2005 10:08 PM

I wanna d/l it too!

Torn Daredevil 01-25-2005 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
WELL DUH IT'S AWESOME!!! THEY WERE WRITING W/ ZAKK FUCKING WYLDE!

PS- Track List? Where did you guys find it?

Well, I heard the same thing, but it really doesn't sound like they wrote with Zakk Wylde. Nothing really too heavy, and some of the slower acoustic stuff really stands out as some of the best.

The tracklisting is around.

I Quiver at the thought of Me And My Girl having to go to Santa Monica... I guess it's really No Surprise that's there's No Way Out. Hell Just Ain't the Same without her and I don't wanna Say Goodbye to her. I'm really Hating Hollywood right now but I guess I'm Better Off this way, since she decided to Save the Best For Last. I always feel like I'm stuck In the Middle of everything Since You've Been Gone. Oh well... Hello Lonely is all I can say because I miss you so much...

:D EDIT: Well I guess I did that little story for nothing... LMAO... It was fun though. Here ya go...
http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/01/1916.cfm

Torn Daredevil 01-25-2005 02:27 AM

But don't download it. I never said I did. I just "heard" it... ;) Wait for it to come out, they'll probably move up the release date now it's leaked.

I'll be there the day it comes out to buy it, that's for sure!!! It rules!