CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   O.K guys~~I need input (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2033)

creedchick02 03-01-2003 05:52 PM

O.K guys~~I need input

:confused: I know this has been talked about in like a hundreds of threads but i need help.

Well it is march and i said i am going to be getting the Creed Crest tattoo in march, so i need help deciding wheather i should get just black or the red white and blue one, it is so permenent i don't want to rush into it~~~~~any input :rolleyes:

Mulletman 03-01-2003 06:54 PM

black

that way when you realize it was a big mistake, it will be easier to get rid of....

what ever happened to originality?

hotforscott 03-01-2003 06:57 PM

Black fades quicker and has to be filled in. I have an all black sun/moon and it faded quickly. I would get color if I were you. If you tan in the tanning bed, use sunscreen on it. Don't cover it with a towel or something like they say or you will be unevenly tanned.I have friends who have colored ones and they tan and it hasn't faded yet. I know both can fade, but black does fade quicker. They are going to fade somewhat regardless of whether or not you tan, but I was just letting you know my situation.

hayley 03-01-2003 07:09 PM

yea what she said

Dogstar 03-01-2003 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Black fades quicker and has to be filled in. I have an all black sun/moon and it faded quickly. I would get color if I were you. If you tan in the tanning bed, use sunscreen on it. Don't cover it with a towel or something like they say or you will be unevenly tanned.I have friends who have colored ones and they tan and it hasn't faded yet. I know both can fade, but black does fade quicker. They are going to fade somewhat regardless of whether or not you tan, but I was just letting you know my situation.

Dang, most of my sun tat is black :eek: I hope it doesn't fade too much.

DangerousDan85 03-01-2003 07:42 PM

i was planning on black :eek:

hotforscott 03-01-2003 08:03 PM

I have only had mine a few months, like 6 and it is almost gray. It looked sharp when it was pitch black after I first got it. I thought about getting it filled in when I get my Crest in Orlando, but I am thinking if I go back to where I got it, they may be cheaper, or not even charge me. The one I have was 80 bucks so I hate to put too much more into it.

DangerousDan85 03-01-2003 08:05 PM

i dont really want to have a colorful one so I don't know what i'm gonna do. maybe if i get it done by somebody good the black would be ok

hayley 03-01-2003 08:08 PM

i can't wait to get mine

:D:D:D

Dogstar 03-01-2003 08:08 PM

Quote:

I have only had mine a few months, like 6 and it is almost gray. It looked sharp when it was pitch black after I first got it. I thought about getting it filled in when I get my Crest in Orlando, but I am thinking if I go back to where I got it, they may be cheaper, or not even charge me. The one I have was 80 bucks so I hate to put too much more into it.

WOW, not that I would mind if it were gray, but I really like the black. Does it get a lot of exposure to the sun or something? Mine will be visible only if I wear a bathing suit or tank top...just curious.

hotforscott 03-01-2003 08:36 PM

See I tanned without covering it or putting sunscreen on at first. I didn't realize it would matter. Mine faded quicker then it normally would have.

Plus I tan EVERYDAY and at the tanning bed so I am really exposed. I know now to put sunscreen on it.

Mine is in my lower back so it shows more in the summer then winter.

It doesn't look bad, a lot of people don't even notice it. I am probably judging more harshly because it's me.

Sheila63 03-01-2003 09:25 PM

Thanks for all the info, hotforscott. It's something I'll have to think about too before I get mine when we're in FL too.

Dogstar 03-01-2003 09:28 PM

Quote:

See I tanned without covering it or putting sunscreen on at first. I didn't realize it would matter. Mine faded quicker then it normally would have.  

Plus I tan EVERYDAY and at the tanning bed so I am really exposed. I know now to put sunscreen on it.  

Mine is in my lower back so it shows more in the summer then winter.

It doesn't look bad, a lot of people don't even notice it. I am probably judging more harshly because it's me.

Ahhh, I see. I'm not really a tanner. I get whatever I get from being outside in the sun, but not actively tanning...I will definitely use the sunscreen...thanks for all the info, Carrie...You've been a big help! Mine, btw, is on my upper arm, right at the shoulder, so even a t-shirt will cover it.

creedchick02 03-01-2003 09:37 PM

:bounce: Thanks for all the input guys~~~~i'm still leaning towards the red, white and blue one i saw but i will still think about it:cool: :D

Xterminator27 03-01-2003 09:42 PM

dont tatoos hurt?