CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   sick of looking for rare bootlegs?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9822)

jammy123 10-30-2005 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
haha man, i already said that i have next to nothing... i've got close to 200gigs of shows like family guy, csi, the simpsons, lost... that kinda stuff... but pretty much all of my creed/alter bridge stuff can be found on PBF or ABB.net

cmon man....u STARTED #myowncreed , u've GOT to have the most and the best around.

jammy123 10-30-2005 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
haha man, i already said that i have next to nothing... i've got close to 200gigs of shows like family guy, csi, the simpsons, lost... that kinda stuff... but pretty much all of my creed/alter bridge stuff can be found on PBF or ABB.net

cmon man ur the one who STARTED #myowncreed, u must be having the most and the best stuff around!!

RoffeDH 10-30-2005 10:27 AM

did you type www.abb.net?
It's www.alterbridgeband.net can't go wrong on that ;)

So is this shit ever coming up or not?

Steve 10-30-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
hey I went to ABB.net thsi otehr website came up.. wat is it ment to be ??

ABB.net = alterbridgeband.net

HuMaN~ClAy 10-30-2005 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammy123
cmon man ur the one who STARTED #myowncreed, u must be having the most and the best stuff around!!

hhhmmm... you must have me mistaken for someone else haha... i don't even know what #myowncreed is :wtf:

and i have no idea how to work this software... if we all want this up and running i'm gonna need some help... if you wanna look into it then just google DC++ and how to set up a hub...

HuMaN~ClAy 10-30-2005 12:56 PM

-Blam!- Yea!!! hub is up!!! :jam: :jam: :jam: PM me if you need details on how to get it working... i dunno if i'm actually allowed to post the hub address and stuff here so i'll just PM it to anyone who wants it... and if you need to download DC++ then just google it, it should be easy to find.

HuMaN~ClAy 10-30-2005 05:57 PM

well.. i dunno how well this DC++ thing will work... i just had a friend log onto the hub and try downloading and stuff... the download speeds were well under 1kb/sec... but then again that could just be my fault, i'm on a university connection and it's heavily controlled by them, i can't even play xbox live without having huge amounts of lag haha... so if 2 people other than me would try this out then maybe it could be of use to other people with good connections

Dogstar 10-30-2005 06:10 PM

I've never used DC++. What format is the music in, lossy or lossless?

HuMaN~ClAy 10-30-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I've never used DC++. What format is the music in, lossy or lossless?

i dunno what those terms mean haha, but they're whatever format you have on your computer, like if i'm sharing mp3's then you'll receive them in mp3 format

Dogstar 10-30-2005 06:24 PM

OK...sorry 'bout that. Lossless is less compressed or something and thus better quality than mp3 (lossy), but the files are huge, whereas mp3 files are much smaller.

HuMaN~ClAy 10-30-2005 06:29 PM

well really there's no particular file type, and it's not just music you can share... you can share any file type imaginable... you could share your windows folder if you wanted lol

Dogstar 10-30-2005 06:40 PM

LOL, Ok...good to know.

titan9 10-30-2005 07:33 PM

PM me the link, HC, and I'll check it out tonight and tell you how fast it is.

Thanks

geletmote 10-30-2005 09:08 PM

'HUman CLAY' you started all this man, you gotta back it up now, dont try pull out..

geletmote 10-30-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
did you type www.abb.net?
It's www.alterbridgeband.net can't go wrong on that ;)

So is this shit ever coming up or not?

I knew that.. :)