CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Anna1011 03-28-2005 05:07 AM

pained

im in sooo much pain ive done something to my shoulder and i dont know what but its absolutely killing me. :(

Sincirr 03-28-2005 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
pained

im in sooo much pain ive done something to my shoulder and i dont know what but its absolutely killing me. :(

That sux. Hope it gets better.

I am feeling drained. Had a huge week with easter production and performances and i am just still stuffed from it all.

creedsister 03-28-2005 08:49 AM

Quote:

pained

Mine Was But It Feels Better It Finally Went Away Last Night ......without Ben Gay ....my house was starting to smell like the old folks home

creedsister 03-28-2005 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
That sux. Hope it gets better.

I am feeling drained. Had a huge week with easter production and performances and i am just still stuffed from it all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Trimontana 03-28-2005 05:31 PM

SAD :(
Because people dont post as often they used to. The board used to be funnier before or maybe its cos you guys are working just exactly those easter days. I miss y'all :)

goddess_bb 03-28-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Because people dont post as often they used to. The board used to be funnier before or maybe its cos you guys are working just exactly those easter days. I miss y'all :)

sorry Gabi..on vacation @ my mom's so hard to post...

I feel tired...

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2005 07:59 PM

Tired!

(been up since 5:30 this morning :thud: )

creedsister 03-28-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana

:hugs: yes i sure am gabs overworked today

Anna1011 03-29-2005 04:32 AM

pained again but not with my shoulder this time, too much headbanging last night and i can hardly move me head this morning my neck really hurts, but was a great night so shouldnt complain

Sincirr 03-29-2005 09:14 AM

Quote:

pained again but not with my shoulder this time, too much headbanging last night and i can hardly move me head this morning my neck really hurts, but was a great night so shouldnt complain

hehe. I have had some interesting injuries from headbanging and moshing. Me and my friends used to compare injuries etc like it was cool haha. So what gig did U go to?

Oh and creedsister, thanks heaps for the hugs. You always make me feel welcome here. I have no idea why U keep being so nice, but thanks hun.

I am feeling a little lonely. Also sick. Last week had a strange impact on me phisically and I cant seem to get outta bed much. :( :confused:

I am also feeling frustrated cos we are in the middle of renovations and living outta boxes and one of the renovators didnt do a job he was scheduled to do today cos he didnt bring his job list with him. Fricken moron had us sitting here all day waititng for him! Never again! Me gona whoop some ass! :mad:

creedsister 03-29-2005 12:04 PM

:mad: Yes Excalty... When I want something done i want it done on my time..im very busy and i dont wanna wait all day on slow moving morons... To Mess My Day... its always something im sure they will show up At A Perfect Time :D :rolleyes: Believe Or Not :jam: :jam: Im A Kick Ass Except For A Headache :) :smokin: Thanks Sincirr }}} :jam: :jam:

Anna1011 03-29-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
hehe. I have had some interesting injuries from headbanging and moshing. Me and my friends used to compare injuries etc like it was cool haha. So what gig did U go to?

it was just a local gig with a few bands i know, was such a laugh tho i cant remember half of it.lol

:hugs: for you, you seem to be having through a rough time lately.

Sincirr 03-29-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

it was just a local gig with a few bands i know, was such a laugh tho i cant remember half of it.lol

(hug) for you, you seem to be having through a rough time lately.

oh thats so nice! Thanks heaps! And right back at-cha!!! :hugs:cept I better be careful of the neck lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by sis
Yes Excalty... When I want something done i want it done on my time..im very busy and i dont wanna wait all day on slow moving morons...

Man, this morning one of them came in and said well how do U expect me to paint in this! And I was like well i was on the phone to a supervisor yesterday and U aint sposed to be here! And he left and I started crying and another supervisor called and I was like **sniff sniff, blubber blubber**, oh I am alright thanks, and he talked to me for a while and was so annoyed that the other supervisor had that guy turn up this morning. He came and said sorry.

I am so over this!
lol oh well I hope U remember all the good bands. Usually never happened for me cos I was under by the time they got on lol

Anna1011 03-30-2005 08:16 AM

still sore

creedsister 03-30-2005 11:22 AM

MEH :jam: :jam: