CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 02-03-2004 09:09 PM

We have another snow and ice storm coming tomorrow night and Thursday :mad We could get 6 or more inches of snow to :eek: I'm going to the gym early tomorrow again to get out there before this crap starts!

RMadd 02-03-2004 09:17 PM

That's cool Julie. That means my sisters might get off school. Figures, I didn't get any days off last year (my senior year), and this year they've already had 2. Grrr.... We's supposed to be getting some of that stuff in Springfield, but I don't think that much.
Oh, and I still want to :sex: Jessica Simpson.

JulieCitySlicker 02-03-2004 09:25 PM

I hate winter :mad:

Higher_Desire 02-03-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
Oh, and I still want to :sex: Jessica Simpson.

Me too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I hate winter :mad:

Me too.

H-D :darkdance

JenRN 02-03-2004 10:33 PM

I hope the weather hold up for our mini Creed gathering Saturday :D

hayley 02-03-2004 11:10 PM

I want a holiday from school already :D I want to leave now, well I just have to wait until the end of the year then I can do a course

TeriB19 02-03-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I hope the weather hold up for our mini Creed gathering Saturday :D

Me too Jen, keeping my fingers crossed!!

hayley 02-03-2004 11:59 PM

What are you guys doing? I SO WISH I COULD BE THERE!! :crying:

Sincirr 02-04-2004 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I just got back from the gym and I'm gonna be going back My friend called and she wants to go, so I'm gonna go again with her. I know I'm crazy HEHEHE!

:D

LOL, youre not crazy, but I hope yo arms dont fall off with all that workin out!!!! :D :D :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-04-2004 08:46 AM

Went and did my taxes last night. Not as painful as we thought it would be. *sigh*
Looking forward to the weekend especially Saturday!! :dancing: I'm gonna get to meet JenRN finally. Also looking forward to seeing you Sheila and Teri! :wiggle:

TeriB19 02-04-2004 12:40 PM

Me too Kris, I did my taxes last night and just sent them off. Tick tick tick. Now I'm watching the clock, impatiently awaiting my refund.

Hayley, our plan is for this Sat. Jen, Sheila, Kris, Steve and I are meeting in Baltimore. All the kids will be in tow, so no drunken carousing for us. Just spending the day together. Can't wait!!

JulieCitySlicker 02-04-2004 12:45 PM

I hope that you guys have a great time with Jen this weekend :D :dancing:

I'm going to the gym soon :thumbsup:

WeatheredWoman 02-04-2004 01:23 PM

This sure sounds awesome girls :thumbsup:
Hope you'll have a very CREEDfull day!!! I'm sure you girls(and guy ;) ) will! Especially after seeing Scott that night on CBS, you'll have a lot to talk about :)

My bad that I live all the :banghead: way in Europe :(

GeeK_2004 02-04-2004 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Me too Kris, I did my taxes last night and just sent them off. Tick tick tick. Now I'm watching the clock, impatiently awaiting my refund.

Hayley, our plan is for this Sat. Jen, Sheila, Kris, Steve and I are meeting in Baltimore. All the kids will be in tow, so no drunken carousing for us. Just spending the day together. Can't wait!!

I wanna go !!!

TeriB19 02-04-2004 01:40 PM

Wish you could Kim. :(