CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Question about "Before I Die" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8590)

Higher_Desire 02-04-2005 08:31 PM

Question about "Before I Die"

Does anyone have an actual copy of the song? Either in a digital format or something that could be copied into a digital format? I have a copy of a radio interview the guys did a few years ago, it has Scott talking and singing part of it, but is there a copy of the actual song floating around out there somewhre?

H-D :pimp:

titan9 02-04-2005 09:58 PM

I dunno, but I'm gonna go check WinMX for it. Will let you know if I find it.

Bridge of Clay 02-05-2005 12:36 PM

I didn't even know they had this song.... care to share the interview file with me, pls?

RMadd 02-05-2005 12:59 PM

what's this song?

Agent D 02-05-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
what's this song?

Ditto.

Torn Daredevil 02-05-2005 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Does anyone have an actual copy of the song? Either in a digital format or something that could be copied into a digital format? I have a copy of a radio interview the guys did a few years ago, it has Scott talking and singing part of it, but is there a copy of the actual song floating around out there somewhre?

I don't think there any actual copies of it floating around. But this just adds to the reasons we need another Creed release and soon!

Steve 02-05-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

Can you post or send me the radio interview? I must have missed that one... ??

fluttergirl 02-05-2005 08:17 PM

this is the sort of stuff that would have made a creed greatest hits worth buying....

Dogstar 02-05-2005 08:38 PM

Exactly, fluttergirl. I must have missed that one, too.

RMadd 02-05-2005 09:54 PM

ummm, could anyone fill me and Agent D in?

Torn Daredevil 02-06-2005 01:01 AM

I heard about the song awhile back, I think it was the first original song they ever recorded, so I'm sure it's in Wind-Up's vaults somewhere...

rabidgopher04 02-06-2005 02:20 AM

Is that the one where he's singing about marijuana?

Torn Daredevil 02-06-2005 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04

Huh?

Higher_Desire 02-06-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04

Yeah, it is. Mark actually wrote all the words and music. They performed it back in the bar scene in the early days of Creed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I didn't even know they had this song.... care to share the interview file with me, pls?

Sure. Just send me your e-mail addy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Can you post or send me the radio interview? I must have missed that one... ??

Sure. Just give me a few minutes.

Steve 02-06-2005 03:38 PM

Thanks for sending the clip to me. That's right, I remember that interview now. You're not going to find a recorded version of it unless you get a bootleg back in the bar days.