CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What is the real deal about Brain Marshall? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1637)

hotforscott 02-03-2003 10:15 PM

I didn't know that Matt. That is crazy. I wonder if there was more to it then that. Like Said Eyes said, it was the straw that broke the camels back. There could have been a lot going on that we are unaware of. It must not have been too horrible though if they are still friends. I heard somewhere that they still talk. Thanks again!

hide_tremonti 02-04-2003 06:36 AM

Looking back at the lawsuit, I think that Tremonti and Stapp don't write ALL the songs...Brian must've written some off it...maybe he's pissed cause he didn't get his royalties...

Lucy 02-04-2003 06:48 AM

I always thought it happened for a combination of things...
The Pearl Jam thing, the money thing...

NCCOOLJ98 02-04-2003 11:38 AM

As much as I like Creed as a whole, Creed would have and still will be succesful with Stapp, Tremonti, and any 2 other guys.

CREED FANTASY 02-04-2003 12:07 PM

Personally, I think you need Stapp, Tremonti, Flip and someone else. There music with the three of them is excellent too..... The more people involved the more royalties, the more money to split? Personalities to clash!!! I am not knocking Stapp but he looks like he can be a hard person to get along with either he likes you or he'll punch you out (ha ha lol) Just a little joke please dont take this personall I am a big creed lover and I am not knocking them....

DangerousDan85 02-04-2003 01:50 PM

i took that personal ;) not really

Bridge of Clay 02-04-2003 03:53 PM

yeah, but the PJ thing was a coincidence (bad)... if he had said that and things were ok, he would be in the band today... but as Said Eyes posted, Mark was being bothered, probably the others too... maybe they´ll reunite some time in the future... :)

but the PJ thing WASN´T the main reason... coz Brian defended Stapp, so Stapp should appreciate that comment but not kick him out... if he kicked him out... Stapp could have said "oh, thanks mate, but be careful with this comments about other bands"...

JenRN 02-04-2003 03:57 PM

I am sure there is much more to the story than we can only imagine!!!!

hotforscott 02-04-2003 04:41 PM

I am sure there is, too!

CREED FANTASY 02-04-2003 05:02 PM

THERE ALWAYS IS;)

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2003 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>but the PJ thing WASN´T the main reason... coz Brian defended Stapp, so Stapp should appreciate that comment but not kick him out... if he kicked him out... Stapp could have said "oh, thanks mate, but be careful with this comments about other bands"... </b>

Yeah...i never thought of it that way....Good Point!

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2003 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NCCOOLJ98
As much as I like Creed as a whole, Creed would have and still will be succesful with Stapp, Tremonti, and any 2 other guys.

i disagree...i think that Flip is very key in there success....