CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My last post...I'm just to angry (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1253)

musicsaves 01-08-2003 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Tremonti fed us some powerful riffs in Philly. I wasn't hungry after I left that show, I can tell you that!!

Amen

jimmy2sacs 01-08-2003 09:47 PM

Thats wierd Teri, i felt unusually hungry after the Chicago show.

TeriB19 01-08-2003 09:49 PM

Munchies, Jimmy, munchies.

JenRN 01-08-2003 09:52 PM

Well If you feel it nessesary to not "like" Creed anymore so be it, that is your decision! But who in this world is perfect? I can't imagine the feeling of dissapointment of thousands of people in me, it must be hard for Stapp, REALLY! All I know is the band needs a break, they need time to recooperate from a hellacious year, if you can't let go of this bad experience than it really is your loss. It is not written in stone you will always have a GREAT experiences in life, you take what life throws you and make the best of it. I know that I have certain expectations of things in life, BUT I get let down a lot and I just pick up my head and MOVE ON! I guess as you experience more let downs you will learn how to deal with them easier.

rodirocker 01-08-2003 09:54 PM

No, he should not become Jesus, but he should at least humble himself, admit that he made a BIG mistake, and go ahead and change.

I was at the concert and there is no way I would be able to pull myself away from being a Creed fan. No way in the WORLD. Being a fan of Stapp, well that is another story. I don't really like him. Mark Tremonti is my hero though. Would I go to more concerts? Yes... but I am very hesitant too after what just happened. I don't think this is going to happen again. Creed is still a bunch of incredible musicians, Stapp still rocks musically, he just has problems.

musicsaves 01-08-2003 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I can't imagine the feeling of dissapointment of thousands of people in me, it must be hard for Stapp,

All the more reason to drink etc...

musicsaves 01-08-2003 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rodirocker
No, he should not become Jesus, but he should at least humble himself, admit that he made a BIG mistake, and go ahead and change.  

What exactly is his big mistake? Not handling all the problems in his life the way people think he should? Not performing like a robot or the fan's puppet?
What is it exactly everyone is so upset about? because he left the stage wasted concert time? because people could see his socks? I'd like to know exactly what his sin is.

imagine if we held everybody in our life up to the standards we set for scott stapp.

creedfan47a 01-08-2003 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jimmy2sacs
how do you quote people? man, i suck at this message board stuff.

Click on 'quote' in the post you want to quote in your reply.

TeriB19 01-08-2003 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by musicsaves
What exactly is his big mistake? Not handling all the problems in his life the way people think he should? Not performing like a robot or the fan's puppet?
What is it exactly everyone is so upset about? because he left the stage wasted concert time? because people could see his socks? I'd like to know exactly what his sin is.  

imagine if we held everybody in our life up to the standards we set for scott stapp.

That is one of the smartest things I've read that's been written so horribly often on this tired tired subject.

By the way, could you imagine the uprising that would be going on if he had HOLES in his socks? The HOLY jokes would NEVER end.:rolleyes:

creedfan47a 01-08-2003 10:25 PM

:lol: :lol:

musicsaves 01-08-2003 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19

By the way, could you imagine the uprising that would be going on if he had HOLES in his socks? The HOLY jokes would NEVER end.:rolleyes:

:D not to mention the people who couldn't deal with their
savior having holes in his socks....;)

thats the thing people are holding stapp up to this standard that they don't hold actual people in their lives to. (not to mention themselves)....

jimmy2sacs 01-08-2003 11:00 PM

Jesus doesnt wear socks.

P.S. I hope you guys know im just kidding with this Jesus stuff. I know you dont know me but you should know to not take what i say too seriously.

TeriB19 01-08-2003 11:19 PM

We know, Jimmy. We understand. We all enjoy a good laugh!! Keep 'em coming!;)

musicsaves 01-08-2003 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jimmy2sacs

P.S. I hope you guys know im just kidding with this Jesus stuff. I know you dont know me but you should know to not take what i say too seriously.

and here i thought you were the anti-christ. ;)

charlie 01-08-2003 11:29 PM

Bottom line guys

Look. Everybody is missing the point. Stapp isn't Jesus, blaw, blaw...that isn't the point. I don't fault Scott for making a mistake and getting wasted before a show of thousands of people, I fault him for ripping us off and not doing the right thing to correct it...I won't attend another Creed concert. Sure I will listen to their tunes free on the radio but I am not going to give them anymore money because they haven't earned any more of my money...
________
hemp marijuana
________
Silver surfer vaporizer