CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Cover Band (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7514)

stemshul 09-24-2004 04:51 PM

Creed Cover Band

My friends and I are starting a Creed cover band and want some Creed fan opinions on band names. Heres what weve got so far.

Jenna Loves Creed
Jesus Gun
12 Steps to Salvation
Stapp My Ass Hard

Cant wait to hear what you think.

heinzel 09-25-2004 04:57 AM

you should go with 'Stapp my ass hard'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's a great name.

The Lithium 09-25-2004 05:45 AM

Why start a cover band to a dead band?

heinzel 09-25-2004 05:54 AM

dude, what's your problem. The Beatles ain't no more, does that mean that you can't play songs of them.

and for creed, it's great to have a tribute band because their music will still be played. Remember them. CREED THE GREATEST ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: i'm still laughing about the name stapp my ass hard. lol.

The Lithium 09-25-2004 06:01 AM

"Even if you loved us or hated us... Remember us" --Flip

creedsister 09-25-2004 10:20 AM

I dont like any of,em ,,,you wanted a opion ,,,How About...WILL NEVER BE CREED :D

Jooji_2 09-25-2004 05:09 PM

I think you need to keep mulling it over...cause none of those say too much. Keep thinking........ :D

Torn Daredevil 09-25-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Why start a cover band to a dead band?

Lithium, do you have a stick up your ass? You are what, 15, and you knock anything positive people have to say about Creed. I've read a lot of your other posts, and you'll say "No, Creed is over and AB rules!!!" and other shit like that. I like AB (and think Stapp's solo stuff will suck) but Creed stil rules. One Day Remains is nooooooo My Own Prison. Think of all the cover bands there are of bands that no longer exist...It's a waaaaaaaaay long list.

So please, enough with the "AB is way better than Creed ever was, and we should just forget about them cause they are over, and they suck compared to Alter Bridge...."

Enough already, geez.....

(And you should name your band Weathered or another song name.)

TeriB19 09-25-2004 10:52 PM

Hey, how about Sisters!!!

The Lithium 09-26-2004 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
Lithium, do you have a stick up your ass? You are what, 15, and you knock anything positive people have to say about Creed. I've read a lot of your other posts, and you'll say "No, Creed is over and AB rules!!!" and other shit like that. I like AB (and think Stapp's solo stuff will suck) but Creed stil rules. One Day Remains is nooooooo My Own Prison. Think of all the cover bands there are of bands that no longer exist...It's a waaaaaaaaay long list

Yes, Creed is over and AB rules!! Ture that! But I don't think Creed suck at all, they still have a special place in my heart, but I would be bored playing tribute songs to a dead band. Like building a website to a dead band, now when Creed is over I think the fans should move on with AB instead of crying over the fact that Creed is no more.

And no, One Day Remains is no My Own Prison. No Human Clay and no Weathered, 'cause I actually like One Day Remains a bit better, which I never thought I would before it was released.

Mr. Prophet Man 09-26-2004 03:20 PM

What about Faceless Illusion?

Trees of Wisdom 09-27-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Yes, Creed is over and AB rules!! Ture that! But I don't think Creed suck at all, they still have a special place in my heart, but I would be bored playing tribute songs to a dead band. Like building a website to a dead band, now when Creed is over I think the fans should move on with AB instead of crying over the fact that Creed is no more.

And no, One Day Remains is no My Own Prison. No Human Clay and no Weathered, 'cause I actually like One Day Remains a bit better, which I never thought I would before it was released.

One Day Remains reigns over all of Creed's albums combined.

RMadd 09-27-2004 12:35 AM

Face on the Water

The Lithium 09-27-2004 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
One Day Remains reigns over all of Creed's albums combined.

Nah, not really, but ODR is better than any other Creed album!!

NeedforCreed 09-28-2004 09:24 AM

I think your opinion is respected by the majority in here, Lith, but I think you need to respect the opinion of others, too. You can't just shrug off the influence of Creed, like it never happened. Creed will go down as one of the greatest bands around. I know you hold AB in high regard and so do I, but you also have to give credit where credit is due. Because a band is no more doesn't mean their quality has been downgraded. If you think AB is better, that's cool, but stop painting the ones of us like idiots who fall on the other side.