CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 01-16-2007 12:50 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
oh my gosh! I just went to the most amazing concert!
It was like being at the Rio Carnivale!!!!
Oscar Castro Neves - Founder of Bossa Nova LIVE ONSTAGE!!!!
Too insanely good!!!!!!!!!!

Ya..hes good....;)

Ana4Stapp 01-16-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Wish I had a clue of what to do with my life:confused:

same here...:confused:

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ i wish life had a clue what to do with me.... it keeps jostling me here and there... but i hope you get on some good track soon...!

Thanks bilal:)

bilal 01-18-2007 06:52 PM

its 5 Am... and i am going to retire now on the couch .... cause my room just got locked from inside....and I cant seem to find the keys .... and i will definitely be late for the work tomorrow.... perfect! :)

Ana4Stapp 01-18-2007 09:56 PM

Quote:

its 5 Am... and i am going to retire now on the couch .... cause my room just got locked from inside....and I cant seem to find the keys .... and i will definitely be late for the work tomorrow.... perfect! :)

ohhh!!:eek: almost the same situation happened to me some years ago...just when i arrived home i realized i forgot the keys at my mom's house :mad: ...but it was not a biiig problem cause my sister lived at the same building so i could pass the night there at her apartment...:D

Ana4Stapp 01-19-2007 08:29 AM

I'm going to log out for a while...Im going with some friends to another city(called Fortaleza) located in the northeast (two hours by plane) where I hope i can FINALLY 'see' the SUN!!! And go to the beaches!! :boat: I'll stay there just for a week...but of course Ill miss you guys...;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2007 12:35 PM

There was a 15 year old student stabbed to death this morning at a Massachusetts school :( He was stabbed by another 16 year old student.

Dogstar 01-19-2007 03:05 PM

Have fun, Ana!
Julie, that's a horrible story. Sometimes, I'm really glad I didn't have kids. I would be a wreck worrying about them all the time.

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2007 03:37 PM

I know, Kerri:wtf: I'm glad I don't have kids either because if I did and something like that happened to one of my kids, I'd be the one going to jail because the person that hurt my kid wouldn't be breathing:hammer: :shoot: :grr:

bilal 01-19-2007 04:14 PM

^ good lord! .......

this other day, actually 2 days agao.......i was thinking...just thinking .....if one gets stabbed... what is the first aid rule for that?.... i mean, if the blade is still inside...ah.... do you take it out or let it stay in.... or you put pressure on the place or what...aint sure.....

Sincirr 01-20-2007 09:53 AM

^ If its still in you dont take it out as it could make the bleeding alot more severe and also maybe damage something, so til the ambulance gets there you pack something around the knife to try and stop the bleeding as much as possible.

I hope thats totally correct...I learned it in first aid class a long time ago.

--------------------------------------------

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along!

bilal 01-20-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
--------------------------------------------

My Random Thought....
Who cares about age milestones! Most of the time they either make you stressed because youre older, or put pressure on you to accomplish something before they come along, and then what happens if you DONT accomplish those things? You feel like shit...til the next age milestone comes along!

yes.. you are right.... but i was thinking the other day that life wasn't really supposed to be like this.... i mean, i was just probing over.... i mean, every thing was created by ALMIGHTY according to its surroundings... fish in the water and creatures of deep sea, birds and trees.... so was human.... and there are conditions in which human being wasn't suppose to be or it has negative effects... right, so i was thinking, life is full of presurre.... job stress, family, to become SomeThing... i am not getting there exactly but I am sure life isn't suppose to be like this..... NO PRESSURE!... but duno how

Sincirr 01-21-2007 04:32 AM

Quote:

yes.. you are right.... but i was thinking the other day that life wasn't really supposed to be like this.... i mean, i was just probing over.... i mean, every thing was created by ALMIGHTY according to its surroundings... fish in the water and creatures of deep sea, birds and trees.... so was human.... and there are conditions in which human being wasn't suppose to be or it has negative effects... right, so i was thinking, life is full of presurre.... job stress, family, to become SomeThing... i am not getting there exactly but I am sure life isn't suppose to be like this..... NO PRESSURE!... but duno how

Pressure is the word man! nice one!:jam:
Its total social...or cultural pressure! U even get it in church man! To live your life the way the "Almighty" would plan can sometimes go TOTALLY against the normal social and cultural standards, dreams and expectations of life. Man! To be able to believe that and not fall for the outside pressure and expectations of the world is NOT EASYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! But yeah i dont think that our lives will ever be perfect and pressure-free cos the earth itself cant be, but I think there is alot of unnecessary stress and pressure etc put on us from our surrounding culture! consarnit! I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE!
:thud:
okok I'll shut up hehe!:D

Sincirr 01-21-2007 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Anna!
Ya..hes good....

I knew you would get it;) :thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 01-21-2007 11:07 PM

Donna!!! What up chicky:D