CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Ana4Stapp 03-16-2008 08:18 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

sad, my grandma passed away on saturday ... :(

eusebioCBR 03-16-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp

:hugs:

TrulyAmazing 03-16-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

im sorry baby its hard to loose a loved one if its one your close to my great auntie past away on friday as well, :hugs: :hugs: loves ya AND We surley know He do bring comfort to all that mourn she was the only nice one HAAAAAAA god Love Her of all 3 of her sisters :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 03-17-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

No! :(

Oh thats awful :(

:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2008 03:41 PM

Aww! Sorry to hear about your grandma, Ana:( :hugs: :hugs:

Feelin kinda blah today, gettin better though:)

Ana4Stapp 03-17-2008 10:20 PM

thanks for your words
she had a stroke on february and she couldnt move the right side and considering her age
(93) the situation was too hard... so my family know that God didnt want her to live a life sufferering ... but it is allways a hard thing to face ...

feeling better

Sincirr 03-20-2008 02:52 AM

^ That is good Ana. 93 is an amazing age to live to. Just amazing.

As for me, I am feeling like utter crap as I have been sick for a few days with puking, shaking, and running to the toilet so to speak, hehe.

NOT GOOD!
:sick:

Sincirr 03-20-2008 02:54 AM

^ That is good Ana. 93 is an amazing age to live to. Just amazing.

As for me, I am feeling like utter crap as I have been sick for a few days with puking, shaking, and running to the toilet so to speak, hehe.

NOT GOOD!
:sick:

Ana4Stapp 03-22-2008 04:15 PM

worried -my baby doest want to eat solid salty food (meat and veggies)...she accepted cereal rice and also fruts like smashed banana and soon ill try yougurt ...but solids...she rejected.

Sincirr 03-23-2008 07:12 AM

^Odd. Sounds like she has a sore mouth doesnt it...or teeth or somethin...

Ana4Stapp 03-23-2008 10:18 PM

^^
no...its because she didnt know the taste ...yesterday she cried a lot but today was better she accepted some food...but not much...anyway it was a progress...;)

Dogstar 03-24-2008 11:57 AM

Awww, I hope she comes around to accepting the solids. That has to be tricky, you know, they get used to a certain thing and then, bam, something different.

McField 03-24-2008 05:15 PM

crestfallen...my right knee is hurt and I need sticks to walk with, we got a new cat who is a really asshole, I can't get along with my driver's license teacher...he's a asshole too, and at home I can't get nothing done!...this is a certain way to depression!

TrulyAmazing 03-24-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

^^
no...its because she didnt know the taste ...yesterday she cried a lot but today was better she accepted some food...but not much...anyway it was a progress...;)

heres what the probleam is she need a taste of real food it wont hurt to wing her of baby food try some mash potatotes and real oatmeal i promsie it will speed up the progress try her on a vartiy of diffrent foods it may cause rashes from time but its a natrual process Keep The AD Oinment On her Tush Plenty of it before and after diaper changing Rashes Are Fine With Food Changes some may be ugly and then you have to turn to an oitment with antibodies that call be prescibed by her doctor A Lot Love And Lot Of Luck To ya

TrulyAmazing 03-24-2008 09:35 PM

:hugs: :hugs: you,ll get,er done nice long walks are nice dont have time for one make one
Quote:

Originally Posted by McField
crestfallen...my right knee is hurt and I need sticks to walk with, we got a new cat who is a really asshole, I can't get along with my driver's license teacher...he's a asshole too, and at home I can't get nothing done!...this is a certain way to depression!