CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Stapp vs. Kennedy (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9614)

The Lithium 09-10-2005 04:18 PM

Stapp vs. Kennedy

1 Attachment(s)
I sat down talking with my friend about Creed and AB and Stapp and Myles, etc... She thought Stapp was way hotter, but couldn't decide which one who were the best singer. So we thought of the idea of asking some people and see what they thought, and make a little game out of. After asking some people on my MSN list, I've decided to take this game, (not war), to the next level... CreedFeed...

The rules are: They get 1 point for being the better looking man and they get 2 points for being the better singer. So all you have to do is to decide who's hotter and who's the better singer, okay? (Example: Let's say I think Stapp is hotter, but Myles is the better singer. Then Stapp gets 1 point for being hot and Myles gets 2 for being the better singer).

Remember this is ALL just for fun and a game. I don't want people fighting about who's better in this thread, you can "PM fight" all you want if you like, but not here! Check this post for the current numbers! First one to reach 100 points wins the game!!!

Right now: Stapp - Kennedy // 30-101 - MYLES KENNEDY WINS!!!!!!

creedsister 09-10-2005 05:49 PM

Hows Come!!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa M Freaking Tv Needs To Have A Celebrtiy DEATH MATCH ON KENNDY VRS STAPP You Know If Stapp Did,nt Win :mad1: LMAO i would really Take It To Heart

The Lithium 09-11-2005 04:23 AM

Okay, so are you voting 3 points for Stapp or what?

Polish_sausage 09-11-2005 06:05 AM

3 points for Stapp from me... I used to think he's cute when I was younger. I don't think he's now but he looks much better than Kennedy who's... just ugly IMHO.

The Lithium 09-11-2005 06:14 AM

Alright... Well, Myles is still in a pretty safe lead...

cornerrage 09-11-2005 09:11 AM

After alot of considering it's gonna be:
1 for Stapp, if I were gay... Ahh, you get the idea :D
2 for MK, that voice gives me the chills. Extremely controlled... Unbelieveble!

Rage - Btw... The great divide is :smokin:

uncertaindrumer 09-11-2005 11:45 AM

Well I'm a guy, so... I don't think I can answer that first question.

But Myles definitely gets the voice as far as I'm concerned. In such a landslide that you might as well give him three points for my voice vote, lol

The Lithium 09-11-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
Well I'm a guy, so... I don't think I can answer that first question.

Pfff, that's so gay!!

Ana4Stapp 09-11-2005 02:17 PM

After thinking for hours...lol I decided to answer that "competition"

1) Im a woman so I can vote for:...wait a minute... Stapp was extremely hot when he was younger, and Myles... he is still hot - so I thik... I vote for Myles...isnt it?

2) This is harder that the previous one-- I love Myles voice(by the way Im listenig MF4) and of course love Scott voice as well, but I cant choose one...well Ill go for Stapp...ok?

Lithium -your questions are very difficult to answer...

The Lithium 09-11-2005 02:23 PM

Okay that gives Stapp 12 and Myles 40

Anna1011 09-11-2005 03:04 PM

myles for both :D

Ana4Stapp 09-11-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polish_sausage
3 points for Stapp from me... I used to think he's cute when I was younger. I don't think he's now but he looks much better than Kennedy who's... just ugly IMHO.

Myles ugly?????? Maybe you need to go to the hot men trhead and see his pics there... :rolleyes:

The Lithium 09-11-2005 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
myles for both :D

Oh, looking good for Mr. Kennedy!

titan9 09-11-2005 05:51 PM

I can't judge Stappy's hotness(I'm a man), so I'll have to go with what my little niece says. She doesn't like Myles mustache/beard in the OYE video, yet likes Stapp's look. She thinks that Stapp is better looking, so I'll give him 1 point for that.:laugh:

However, I can't let my niece dictate who I think has the better voice. Definitely Myles has the better voice from a technical aspect, so 2 points for him. Sorry Stappy.:D

uncertaindrumer 09-11-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
After thinking for hours...lol I decided to answer that "competition"

1) Im a woman so I can vote for:...wait a minute... Stapp was extremely hot when he was younger, and Myles... he is still hot - so I thik... I vote for Myles...isnt it?

2) This is harder that the previous one-- I love Myles voice(by the way Im listenig MF4) and of course love Scott voice as well, but I cant choose one...well Ill go for Stapp...ok?

Lithium -your questions are very difficult to answer...

Wow, you surprised me. I thought you would pick the exact opposite of what you did...