CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 04-15-2007 07:24 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SISSY
oh girlfriend, dont worry ...i promise i,ll give ya all the details

**grins as she sees a PM marked "INFORMATION"**
aaaaahhhh :D I seee I have maaaaaaaaaaail...about a male too no doubt!:suave:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Chai tea is awesome.

Damn straight:jam:

bilal 04-15-2007 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
**grins as she sees a PM marked "INFORMATION"**
aaaaahhhh :D I seee I have maaaaaaaaaaail...about a male too no doubt!:suave:

**gulps** :eek: ......

ohh..... well, ... there is no use in regretting when the envelope has been pushed..... lets just crawl back on our foot steps ....and call it a day...... while the rest of the world will be sleeping in their nests.... there will be one lamp that will light through out the night..... and we shall not be there to witness the glow in the window....and pray for the dawn to never rise.....

Dogstar 04-15-2007 11:37 AM

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other month. Sheesh, we have flood warnings today. :eek:

GrafiTTied 04-15-2007 01:50 PM

i wouldnt mind a flood right now, im living in a boiling pot!

Dogstar 04-15-2007 03:35 PM

Heh, you don't want this :D. They are saying on TV that one river may crest 13 feet above flood stage. That's going to wreck a lot of homes if that's the case.

GrafiTTied 04-16-2007 01:22 PM

we dont have any rivers close by......we have a big lake. On second thought maybe i dont want a flood that lake stinks like hell on earth....no one would want that lake to overflow Phooey! maybe a good downpour should do.

Sincirr 04-17-2007 06:52 AM

So dumb that the rain is either desperately needed in one place, and drowning people in another! Fricken annoying isnt it.:banghead:

GrafiTTied 04-17-2007 08:20 AM

apparently the rain gods listened to my pleas......we had rain today afternoon!!

Sincirr 04-17-2007 09:52 AM

^oh....
cancel that rave then....:laugh:

bilal 04-17-2007 01:48 PM

does anyones temptation to use a fire extinguisher has ever gone out of hand... like mine.....like the way i felt today... those red...shinny.. metal beauties .... hanging... everywhere...at work...staricase.... i duno... urgghhh

HeavensOnFire 04-17-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
**gulps** :eek: ......

ohh..... well, ... there is no use in regretting when the envelope has been pushed..... lets just crawl back on our foot steps ....and call it a day...... while the rest of the world will be sleeping in their nests.... there will be one lamp that will light through out the night..... and we shall not be there to witness the glow in the window....and pray for the dawn to never rise.....

:) .....have you tried LUNESTA ....

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2007 03:02 PM

I'm having the worst freaken period ever:eek: :wtf: :censored: :help:

Sincirr 04-26-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
does anyones temptation to use a fire extinguisher has ever gone out of hand... like mine.....like the way i felt today... those red...shinny.. metal beauties .... hanging... everywhere...at work...staricase.... i duno... urgghhh

Dude I TOTALLY HAVE! But it was in high school and the stairs were in the backstage area of the massive and very echoey school hall...and I blissfully recall blissfully setting them off many a blissful time.:cloud9:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:bigjump:
If ONLY I had a chair with WHEELS!

HeavensOnFire 04-26-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm having the worst freaken period ever:eek: :wtf: :censored: :help:

YES, of course me to julie, PMS PMS, just really bad pms, you da know it everybody must die!!!! we really cant be bothered with anything else except glory , i need A Chair Give Me Give MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sincirr 04-27-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
YES, of course me too julie, PMS PMS, just really bad pms, i need A Chair Give Me Give MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Happy to oblige my dear!
:chair:
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair: