CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nasty rumour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=954)

Pittock 12-18-2002 08:04 PM

Nasty rumour

A customer came in today and said they heard on WPIX new York news that Creed was going to stop/singing performing after this tour. I looked on WPIX site at [url]www.WB11.com and saw nothing. Has anyone else heard this?

hotforscott 12-18-2002 08:09 PM

i haven't heard anything. i don't live in New York, but I haven't heard anything.

whocares 12-18-2002 08:26 PM

touring

creed will be back on tour early summer....that rumour is not correct...

shane 12-18-2002 08:28 PM

I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY AND I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY RUMOR ?

Dogstar 12-18-2002 08:33 PM

I haven't heard anything like that. You're right, there's nothing on the WPIX site. Was it a radio station or a TV station on which the customer heard that rumor?

JenRN 12-18-2002 08:38 PM

We all know that is not true, don't get upset!

Read JDM 12-18-2002 08:45 PM

WPIX is hardly the world's greatest news source anyway.

WPIX News = WPIX Not Necessarily The News

(and I hope at least one person gets the mid-80s HBO shoutout there)

Dogstar 12-18-2002 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Read JDM
WPIX is hardly the world's greatest news source anyway.

WPIX News = WPIX Not Necessarily The News  

(and I hope at least one person gets the mid-80s HBO shoutout there)

LMAO!

hotforscott 12-18-2002 09:00 PM

Jen, I was in the car with my husband today and i was telling him i wanted to get that VH1 channel and he looked at me like i was crazy and said, "hello, welcome to digital cable!" turns out we have had all of the Vh1's all along. The extras were just way up in the hundreds and I never made it up that far. It was too funny.

JenRN 12-18-2002 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>Jen, I was in the car with my husband today and i was telling him i wanted to get that VH1 channel and he looked at me like i was crazy and said, "hello, welcome to digital cable!" turns out we have had all of the Vh1's all along. The extras were just way up in the hundreds and I never made it up that far. It was too funny. </b>

LMAO!!!! I am glad I showed you the light! I love my VH1 channels, keep them on all the time when I clean etc!:D

Skipper 12-18-2002 09:30 PM

Not true. There is a possibility there will be a short tour starting in Aug-Oct next year, but contracts have yet to be signed.

souldancer 12-18-2002 09:43 PM

Re: touring

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
creed will be back on tour early summer....that rumour is not correct...

thank you for the truth

hotforscott 12-18-2002 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skipper
Not true. &nbsp;There is a possibility there will be a short tour starting in Aug-Oct next year, but contracts have yet to be signed.

i had heard once that the summer tour wasn't for sure. that it was still to be decided. thanks.

Aimee 12-19-2002 03:16 AM

Summer Tour

Well I heard that there will be 4 or 5 shows this summer, but Creed plans to record another album and not tour for awhile after that. Do you think they'll still do football games?

tru2mine 12-19-2002 04:03 PM

It cant be true because on the vh1 big awards show scott said "thats 3 albums and many more to come"

Pittock 12-19-2002 05:21 PM

He said it was on the news on dish network satellite, WPIX new york news. He's a Creed fan too, so I'll have to let him know that all of you said its false. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 12-19-2002 05:46 PM

Rumours ,I can't stand them , they do nothing but cause gossip and trouble.This one most definately isn't true, Creed are at the top of their game now, and the last thing I heard them say was they wanted to tour until they were a ripe old age. Let's just lend them our support and prayers.

mocreed 12-19-2002 10:25 PM

Hey guys...I heard tonight on a radio station here in KC, MO that they were gonna take a break after this tour. I was hoping it wasn't true, but I can't find anything on the internet about it except here...so hopefully you guys are right. They are the best live act around right now...I can't see them not touring! Rock on Creed!

Dogstar 12-19-2002 11:24 PM

They do plan to take a break, but there is a possibility of a limited summer tour in 2003. The Philly show is the last scheduled for the Weathered tour as far as I know.

Aimee 12-21-2002 04:45 PM

Exactly Dogstar

Like I said, they are not going to tour while they are recording the next album in 2003 except for a few shows in the summer.

hayley 12-21-2002 04:53 PM

Just a nasty stupid horrible rumour don't listen creed is forever, they will come with us to our GRAVES!:P :dancing: