CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Need Input - Please Vote And Write Opinions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7170)

Steve 08-02-2004 07:34 PM

Need Input - Please Vote And Write Opinions

Ok once I make a Scott Stapp fan site to go along with CreedFeed and AlterBridgeRocks, what should I do with regards to a message board? Please vote up top or write any opinions you have in this thread.

Also on the question block - any ideas for names for the site? Please be serious, don't post nonsense.

Thanks! :)

TeriB19 08-02-2004 10:00 PM

Ok, here's my opinion for what it's worth. I love Creedfeed. I'd like to keep everything redirected to this message board. I am a member of Alterbridge Rocks but I don't post nearly as much there as I do here. I dunno why, I guess I'm just used to calling this place home. And in my humble opinion, I'd rather not have the Stapp board vs. the Mark (& co.) board. Not that there would necessarily be division, but it just wouldn't be the same. I like it here because we can post about BOTH acts.

Shadow 08-02-2004 10:50 PM

Steve, I totally agree with what Terri said and you know what a huge Scott fan I am. I am a member of your AB site as well, but don't go over that much.

Maybe things will change after Scott's solo album comes out. But as I see it, the discussion in the Band forum has already been seperated (not in a bad way.) I mean, we have the threads that discuss AB and the threads that discuss Scott. I don't see why that can't continue. If it becomes inundated with Scott stuff when his solo CD comes out, perhaps just have a seperate Scott forum here (as opposed to one off of your new site for him).

Suggestions - You have AlterBridgeRocks - so how about ScottStappRocks (just an idea to keep things "in sync")

Higher_Desire 08-03-2004 12:12 AM

I must agree that a Stapp board should redirect here to the Feed. Though I am also a huge fan of Scott's, I don't think a Stapp board would be as highly hit as this site or the AB site. As I have said before, most anti-creed material was directed at Stapp, as opposed to Tremonti, Phillips, Marshall, or Hestla, and I think people who wouldn't listen to Creed, may listen to Alter Bridge. So, I don't think a Stapp board would be highly beneficial. However, maybe you could add a Stapp forum here. Maybe a general AB one as well. Just a thought.

H-D :pimp:

devils_here 08-03-2004 01:38 PM

I would have to agree with everyone else. ;)

Dogstar 08-03-2004 11:07 PM

I'm with Teri. I'm already on too many other boards as it is, hehehe. I do post regularly at AB, though, but CreedFeed is my home :D

hayley 08-04-2004 02:09 AM

I am with everyone on this one, Creed Feed is my home. Like Teri said, I am a member of AB Rocks and I do post there, but it doesn't feel the same as it does on here, it feels strange when I post, like it's kinda pointless having 2 boards, I think everything should be just linked as one.

But yes, that's my input, redirect it

The Lithium 08-04-2004 10:39 AM

I think you should go for CreedFeed, 'cause it's much easier to have it all on one board!

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-04-2004 02:36 PM

With everyone else on this one.

The Lithium 08-06-2004 01:44 PM

Also this board would be more open for AB then.

WeatheredWoman 08-06-2004 05:34 PM

Yes... redirect to CREED-forum. I'm also signed up at AlterBridgeRocks but I felt a little fallen apart at the beginning. I wanted to post things there and also felt the need to post the exact same posts over here(which I didn't)... and the other way around.

Actually I would love to see all the sites(CreedFeed, ABrocks and the Stapp fansite) redirected to this one messageboard... the general forums(chat-o-rama, music matters etc.) would stay the same. But there could be 3 different "blocks" for Creed-threads(The Band, Creed's Music etc.), Scott-Stapp-threads(The Artist, Scott's Music etc.) and AB-threads (The Band, Alter Bridge's Music etc.). Wouldn't that be great... One big "everyone-who-was-involved-in-CREED"-related messageboard... :D

But I don't know if that's practically possible... And then this messageboard need to have an all-related neutral name. I've thought about some but 'til now nothing great came out...

Sheila63 08-07-2004 04:40 PM

I agree with Teri and Robyn. I think everything works well as it is now in the Band forum and like Robyn said, if it's needed a separate forum could be set up for Scott.

Kimvan 08-08-2004 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I agree with Teri and Robyn. I think everything works well as it is now in the Band forum and like Robyn said, if it's needed a separate forum could be set up for Scott.

I agree.

creedsister 08-08-2004 10:28 PM

:D :D :D I agree 2

JulieCitySlicker 08-13-2004 11:15 PM

I'm with everyone else ;)

luvscott4ever 08-15-2004 07:20 PM

I'd have to say I agree also....I love this place...I've joined at the AB site, but I don't think I've been there in months....dang, I'm hardly ever here and when I do decide to check things out, it's to CreedFeed I go!!

Bridge of Clay 08-26-2004 03:36 PM

I agree with all of them.

And the idea of creating a separate section for AB and for Stapp so they don't get cluttered into Creed's is nice!

I dunno about the Scott Stapp thing... I'll throw a few random thoughts... just typing scott stapp is so long...

SS rules?
SS reigns? (LOL!)
SS corner?
SS experience?
SS place?
SS passion?
SS way?
SS thing?
SS kicksass?
SS isthepoop?
SS prison?
SS... think of more later!

Shadow 09-02-2004 09:27 PM

Hey Steve, did you use my idea for scottstapprocks or did you have that planned all along and I was just reading your mind (lol) :D

Steve 09-02-2004 10:12 PM

Well it was a thought of mine awhile ago but your suggestion of that made my mind up to use it :) I am thinking about getting creedrocks.com to, to keep the theme going, but I like CreedFeed better! I could just park creedrocks.com on CreedFeed, I dunno...

JenRN 09-02-2004 10:16 PM

Keep it all Creedfeed, this is the orginal and the best thus far. It is too hard to keep up with too many boards, I agree with everyone. This is my home and my home it will stay. :D

Bridge of Clay 09-02-2004 11:44 PM

creedrocks would sound like a rip off from thepit, wouldn't it? I dunno...

Park creedrocks to CreedFeed! CreedFeed kicks ass! At least I think it's an awesome domain! And the site is just a consequence of it! ;)

I commend you for the announcement in my mail box today! It's awesome and it will be better and user "friendlier"!

Shadow 09-03-2004 12:37 AM

I like Creedfeed too (along with Jen and Marcos). And hey, you never know, sometime in the far future they might reunite. Stranger things have happened :D

Are we getting a new color scheme too?