CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You might be a Creed fan... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5810)

benkenobi 02-09-2004 09:43 PM

You might be a Creed fan...

If this thread shouldn't be in here then Steve can move it. Anyways, I wanted to play a game sort of like "You might be a red-neck..." Creed style! Don't know if this has been done before so don't take it personal that I stole this from another thread. I haven't seen one and I only thought of this just now! Alright, I'll start...

You might be a Creed fan if the term "Higher" no longer means an increase in height or a good time over the weekend.

Next...

Higher_Desire 02-10-2004 12:07 AM

You might be a Creed fan if you will fight and die for the Creed Army!

H-D :fart:

Jez 02-10-2004 05:03 AM

• You might be a Creed fan if you start to get anxious and have an uncontrollable urge to push small children off the rail in front of an animal exhibit while you're at the Zoo.

SleeplessAngel 02-10-2004 05:17 AM

You might be a Creed fan if you've spent more money on your Creed Collection in the past year than your signifacant(sp?) other.

Shadow 02-10-2004 09:08 AM

You might be a Creed fan if your kids know more words to their songs then the Wiggles songs.

Julbright 02-10-2004 09:30 AM

You might be a Creed Fan if your kids talk about Scott and Jagger as if they were part of the family - and yell out Jagger's song whenever they hear WAWO or Lullaby

Redeemer 02-10-2004 01:01 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you know this little factoid: If Stapp were a Spice Girl, he wants his name to be Cannabis Sativa. No lie.

Higher_Desire 02-10-2004 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
You might be a Creed fan if you know this little factoid: If Stapp were a Spice Girl, he wants his name to be Cannabis Sativa. No lie.

When did he say that? :wtf:

You might be a Creed fan if you know being a "Freek" is a good thing. (As in Hardcore Creed Freek)

H-D :moon2:

Higher_Desire 02-10-2004 04:36 PM

You might be a Creed fan if the first thought you have for naming your children or pets is derived from a name of one of the band members.

H-D :moon2:

creed_freek 02-10-2004 04:44 PM

you might be a creed fan if.. you do a double take everytime something says they tolerate any gender, race, or creed.

multifast1 02-10-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creed_freek
you might be a creed fan if.. you do a double take everytime something says they tolerate any gender, race, or creed.

On a similar note, you might be a Creed fan if you've learned to filter out all the hits for "gender, race or creed" on a Google search!!

DangerousDan85 02-10-2004 04:50 PM

you might be a HARDCORE Creed fan if you can name their drummer

(Flip aint get no respect)

benkenobi 02-10-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
you might be a HARDCORE Creed fan if you can name their drummer

(Flip aint get no respect)

Along those lines...

You might be a Creed fan if you think you hear somebody say the word "Flip" and AREN'T immediately thinking of some obscene gesture.

benkenobi 02-10-2004 07:16 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you've memorized more lines from Creed lyrics than from your entire educational career.

facelessman 02-10-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
You might be a Creed fan if you've memorized more lines from Creed lyrics than from your entire educational career.

ill agree with that

facelessman 02-10-2004 10:24 PM

you might be a creed fan if youve used a creed song as a poem and turned it in to your english teacher. (i got an a on it too)

benkenobi 02-11-2004 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
you might be a creed fan if youve used a creed song as a poem and turned it in to your english teacher. (i got an a on it too)

Awesome!!!

multifast1 02-11-2004 09:10 AM

Quote:

I'm sure lots of non-Creed fans have done the same thing.. whether they'd admit it or not!

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-11-2004 10:13 AM

you might be a Creed fan if every t-shirt in your drawer is a Creed t-shirt and

you might be a Creed fan if your 2 year old daughter knows all the band memebers names including both bass players!

Sheila63 02-11-2004 10:54 AM

You might be a Creed fan if you know all of the band members' birthdays off the top of your head.

multifast1 02-11-2004 10:55 AM

You might be a Creed fan if... you know that having a Blue Collar actually puts you in a higher tax bracket.

You might be a Creed fan if... you think all coordinates lead to some dirt crossroads in Florida.

Higher_Desire 02-11-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :roll: :laugh:
I've been laughing about that for about 5 minutes now. That's awesome.

You might be a Creed fan if you know there was originally another guitarist in addition to Tremonti, but he quit before they got a deal with Wind-Up.
(Unfortunatly, his name escapes me right now.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the name of the man on the cover of the My Own Prison Album. (Justin Brown)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the picture on the My Own Prison album cover was taken by Daniel Tremonti for a photography class.

You might be a Creed fan if you find nothing wrong with a "Naked Toddler."

You might be a Creed fan if you know the brand of cell phone Stapp's ex-wife, Hilarie, hit him with during an argument. (Motorola)

You might be a Creed fan if you know that Hilarie spent 3 nights in jail for "assult with a deadly weapon" because of that incident because Scott wouldn't bail her out.

H-D :moon:

TeriB19 02-11-2004 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
you might be a Creed fan if your 2 year old daughter knows all the band memebers names including both bass players!

LMAO Kris!!! Been there, done that.

You (and your kids) might be a Creed fan if you put on a Spongebob movie in the car for the kids and they'd rather hear One Last Breath.

Julbright 02-11-2004 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multifast1
I'm sure lots of non-Creed fans have done the same thing.. whether they'd admit it or not!

Similar but a little different - I wrote a paper (supposed to have been ABOUT a poem) in High School on U2's Running to Stand Still and I also got an A and the highest grade in the class (each week one paper was selected to be read to class and mine was selected that week). I was honest about it being song lyrics but the teacher didn't mind I guess since the paper rocked. ;)

benkenobi 02-11-2004 05:23 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest printed somewhere on your body that would get you locked up for indecent exposure.

(Not me by the way)

Higher_Desire 02-12-2004 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest printed somewhere on your body that would get you locked up for indecent exposure.

(Not me by the way)

Working off of that...

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest tattooed on your body and have no damn clue what it means!

H-D :razz:

SleeplessAngel 02-12-2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Working off of that...

You might be a Creed fan if you have a certain crest tattooed on your body and have no damn clue what it means!

H-D :razz:

haha, that's going to be me in a week and half....Did I fail or pass?

Shadow 02-12-2004 04:54 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you know Scott's real name and the reason why he changed it. (A.S.S.)

You might be a Creed fan if you know the name Scott used to post on their website (Anthony Flippen).

You might be a Creed fan if you know that Anthony Flippen was Scott's name before he was adopted by Dr. Stapp.

You might be a Creed fan if your kids see Scott Stapp and say "there's the hottie"

You might be a Creed fan if you see Gabriel's name and know it's Michael Tremonti.

You might be a Creed fan if you are still in denial about the "hiatus". (I am) :smileyban

Higher_Desire 02-12-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
You might be a Creed fan if your kids see Scott Stapp and say "there's the hottie"

I'm guessing your kids overheard you saying something huh... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
You might be a Creed fan if you are still in denial about the "hiatus". (I am) :smileyban

True dat. I'm right there with you. :D

You might be a Creed fan if you can relate every occurance in life to either a part of a Creed lyric or story about a band member.

You might be a Creed fan if you hear someone say something about a religious Creed and you yell out "Stop calling them a Christian band!"
(Yes, it happend to me, they had no clue what I was talking about, and were not talking about the band. Whoops. :))

H-D :cool:

Bridge of Clay 02-12-2004 08:28 PM

You might be a Creed fan when even all of your friends (including those who don't know you really well) look at you at the same time when at a party or anyplace else is playing Creed.

:o not that it happened to me! lol! :D you think?! ;)

Higher_Desire 02-13-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
You might be a Creed fan when even all of your friends (including those who don't know you really well) look at you at the same time when at a party or anyplace else is playing Creed.

YES!!! That happens to me all the time! :D

You might be a Creed fan if you have ever sung kareoke (drunk or sober) to one of their songs in front of a group of strangers.
(I got good compliments on it, too!)

H-D :cool:

facelessman 02-13-2004 01:16 AM

Quote:

that happens to me all the time

Julbright 02-13-2004 09:42 AM

You might be a Creed Fan if you blew off your very good friend's child's 1st birthday bash because you heard that Mark Tremonti was doing a Meet and Greet 3 hours away and you took an entire day of your life to drive there to meet him for all of 45 seconds. (Worth every darn millisecond of course) - And then win the guitar so the whole world knows you were there and you get busted by your friends for once again blowing them off for Creed.

You might be a Creed fan if you are driving in the car with your friends (who listen to TRUE Christian music and don't have a clue about Creed except that you love them) and you cannot resist turning up the Creed song that just came on the radio even though your friend is confiding some moderately serious things about one of her children... and you don't really feel that guilty for interrupting her ..... your just so excited to hear unplanned Creed and that they continue to get air time on the local radio station ....

Higher_Desire 02-13-2004 01:22 PM

You might a Creed fan, and your DOG might be a Creed fan, and know that you are if whenever you put on a Creed album or she hears the opening chords of one of their songs on the radio, she perks up, walks over to you, and is wagging her tail the whole time.
(Yes, Sparkie use to do that. I miss her so much.)

H-D :pant:

Bridge of Clay 02-13-2004 06:19 PM

You might be a creed fan when 97% of the time you spend on the net, you spend here on CreedFeed! ;)

titanguy9 02-13-2004 06:53 PM

You mite be a creedfan if youve attempted to fly.

Bridge of Clay 02-13-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titanguy9
You mite be a creedfan if youve attempted to fly.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-13-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

You might be a creed fan when 97% of the time you spend on the net, you spend here on CreedFeed! ;)

Well.......I'm guilty of that one.... :o :D

PaulMcCoygirl 02-13-2004 08:47 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you buy a magazine only because it has a teeeny weeny picture of creed and a two sentence article.

You might be a Creed fan if you see some stranger wearing a Creed shirt and you immediately want to become their best friend.

multifast1 02-13-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
You might be a Creed fan if you buy a magazine only because it has a teeeny weeny picture of creed and a two sentence article.

Guilty as charged! LOL